Reviews for To Save a Life
alicewiggles chapter 26 . 1/12
oh that was beautiful
Hazmatt chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
Amazing story! I absolutely loved it! I'm glad that everything worked out! Incredibly beautiful and moving!
robinbishop1231 chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Loved it! ...again! I read this one a couple of months ago. Worth the re-read.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Looks like Leorah may know where the spire is. Another mission to the planet may be next on the agenda.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Wwll what do you know are old friend Ba'al is up to his old tricks. That guy has nine lives or nine clones. He just can't stay dead. Glad to see Janet in this fic.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Excellent chapter.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Glad Jack sent Sam back with Leorah. The child needs the reassurance that Sam can give her now. Like Jack said hope that Spire doohickey was worth it.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
This is so sad. There seems to be no one alive in the village but
Leorah. This is so well written, and pictures the face of war that no one wants to see-the casualties.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Wonder if Teal'cs explanation for the Jaffa is right. Could there be a leftover Goauld around?
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Looks like Teal'c was right-don't count your chickens until they hatched. This looks very dicey. intriguing update.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Always like the banter between these four. Wonder how much of a prophet Jack is by saying they are off to the Emerald City. To be honest if something involved Maybourne-no matter how little-, I have trepidations about this.
mee chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
this is, i think, probably the best fanfiction i have ever read. thank you so much for posting, i will always be a fan. (:(:
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Great!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Wow that was awesome!

I'm in awe, like that all Stargate would have to end'

That's te best emm greatest story I've ever read!

Awseome job

Really !

Loved it!

Cherished it!

Adored it!

WooooooooooooW!'
JoySingWritePoemeLive chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
Wow that was awesome!

I'm in awe, like that all Stargate would have to end'

That's te best emm greatest story I've ever read!

Awseome job