Reviews for To Save a Life
c3lia chapter 26 . 3/18
loooved the story! beautifull ending! :) hugs from Portugal, célia
c3lia chapter 15 . 3/16
hi. I've been reading your story for the last 4 or 5 days (a few chapters each day) and I had to drop you a line to congratulate you on na awesome plot, lovely dialogues, great descriptions and in-character thoughts/reactions :) I'm enjoying your story very much! Tks for taking the time to write and share it here with us! :)
Ivy Kendall chapter 26 . 6/13/2015
This is truly wonderful. I'm so glad I found it.
weezer42 chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
oh my goodness, but that was good...well done, and thank you for sharing. Adventure, heartache, romance, love...the whole shebang...marvelous.
Tamolino chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
OMG, this was such a great story. So beautiful ending. Thank you sooooooo much for sharing.
Tamolino chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
OMG... now I am crying, reading the end of this chapter.
The Burning Heart chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Wonderful story. Thank you.
mebfeath chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
This was cute! Thanks for writing :)
alicewiggles chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
oh that was beautiful
Hazmatt chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
Amazing story! I absolutely loved it! I'm glad that everything worked out! Incredibly beautiful and moving!
robinbishop1231 chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Loved it! ...again! I read this one a couple of months ago. Worth the re-read.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Looks like Leorah may know where the spire is. Another mission to the planet may be next on the agenda.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Wwll what do you know are old friend Ba'al is up to his old tricks. That guy has nine lives or nine clones. He just can't stay dead. Glad to see Janet in this fic.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Excellent chapter.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Glad Jack sent Sam back with Leorah. The child needs the reassurance that Sam can give her now. Like Jack said hope that Spire doohickey was worth it.