Reviews for Take My Hand
Acacia24 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I remember this story... It was absolutely beautiful. But I was unable to find it on FictionPress.
Quiver chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Um wait? What's happening? Because i can't seem to get it. Your moving this story to FictionPress, right? Um then where is it there? Or are you getting it published? To which i say RIGHT ON, but clarification please?
poloplaya4e chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Its so sad to see this story go, but I think you are doing the right thing. Its a great story and you could have a great shot at getting published. I really hope you do because I want to know how it ends :)
brunette-lady23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I've just found this story...like a few *hours* ago...and *really* liked it...and then I come back to finish reading the last couple of chapters and I find you have taken it down. How strange is that. I am really disappointed that you have decided to take this down and after reading a few of your pther reviews I know I won't be the only one. Is it because it's original? Is that the only reason? If so then I suggest you go to Fictionpress. It's a site that is exactly the same as this but is specifically for original works. This story could perhaps fit in there more. I wish you all the best and hope that you continue to write this. I'm sure I'm one of many, many others that would love to read more.
Christy chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I see what you're trying to do by taking this down, but I think it's wrong to get people reading a story and then take it down even though you plan to continue. People have left you very encouraging reviews and you have basically spit in their faces. You made a commitment to your readers by starting this, and to say "I'm going to finish it, but not for you" is just insulting.
NordyGirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Hey man, I just wanted to stay that I absolutely adored this story and that I really do encourage you to continue. You really do have a gift.

Perhaps you might want to put it in Fairy Tales? Or there is a sight (from the same people who made fanfiction) that's called "Fictionpress", which is kind of like this, except for original works (which this story most definitely is.)

I really do hope you put this wonderful story back up somewhere. Every update always brightened my day. (I literally was checking about every 12 hours or so to see if there were updates. I love it that much!)

-Nordygirl
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
While I'm deeply sad that you've taken your story off of fanfiction, I really appreciate that you wrote this note to us readers to explain the reasons behind it. When I took my story off it was because I had no clue how it was going to end. I was so embarrassed about it that I didn't explain the reason why I got rid of it, which I'd imagine, left its readers disappointed. So, thanks again, and I'll be sure to read your other stories.
Trudi chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
If your story was indeed turning into an original story, not a fanfiction, then the best place to post it would be Fictionpress. You could let all your previous reviewers know that they can read it there, and give them the link.

Good luck!
sheslike-poisonivy chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
Wow. This story is wonderful! It's very easy to get caught up in the characters. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this!
Neko chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This is excellent...I really enjoy this story (I've even attempted to draw Jason and Bianca... ; it's that good)...Can't wait for more chapters
Silential chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
This story is absolutely amazing.. it's unlike anything I've ever read. The dynamics between them are awesome, and I can't wait to hear more about the mystical elements. Please update :)
Mina Grey chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
oh my god, you have to keep going, i'm going crazy here! This is not only well written, but this story kicks major you know what!
Market Square Heroes chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
for som reason i couldn't review the last chappie..ah well!

oh dear! seems like theres more to this salve than J is lettin on! :O great chapter...you submitted it just as i had gone of on holiday so i had a week of suffering because i hadn't enough time to read it! gah! but i'm happy now! :D :D

o, has the product "Almay" (it does makeup eg foundation) been banned in Europe? because i used to use the makeup until it got discontinued recently for som reason whicch i'm not aware of why it was..but its still being sold in the USA...i don't know whether its part of this thing that you were writing about...its a shame because it was really good! but if theres a risk with the chemicals, then that would be a completely different matter. Well, thanks for sharing that bit of info! :D
broadwaydreams chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
Good job with this chapter! I didn't enjoy it as much as other chapters, but it was still amazing! Transit chapters aren't usually exciting because they set the stage for something bigger. However, this chappie was still terrific, so I'm very sure that the next few chapters will be beyond amazing! Happy writing and keep it up!
Keeperofstoriesgirl19 chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
I was really geting in to the story when chapter 12 ended, I love yourstory so please write more.