Reviews for One Year, Six Months
Best... Story... Ever...
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
KICK A$
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I've read a lot of fics with the same pairing and same type of love-at-first-sight situation that it would seem kind of repetitive. But you added in something original and fresh to this one that I just let go of my preconcieved notions and enjoyed it. Ah, bliss :)
hidden x charade chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It may seem like I'm making speedy reviews, but I'm just trying to review all the stories I've read so far and did not bother reviewing for and.. yeah.

Anyway, once again, I like your stories and your writing. This one was very different from the other ones, but I really liked it. Your stories leave me pinned to the computer screen.
kama-kona chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! well. i like all your stories. so, yeah. real sweet. :)
xXbluerainsXx chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
every time i read one of your stories i fall more and more in love with your artistic ability, you truly have something special in you my friend, but one thing i would DEFINITELY love to see would be a long chaptered story, not 9 like your wheels on the bus story (which i loved by the way) but something like...20 chapters perhaps? just a task that i think you would excel greatly at]. as for the story line i think it should be like...sora and kairi are loving eachother,riku stabs sora in the back with kairi, sora is in a state of anger and hatred, he finds a new girl, kairi feels guilt and jealousy and leaves riku for sora but sora rejects her but after a while after she cries and is alone and what not he knocks on her door and says "i love you". now THAT would be a great story] i'd write it myself if i werent so lazy:) but it just seemed like since the way you write is so incredible that it would be better if you did]
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Yay! Another romance fic! Especially one by you! I just adore your fics! I thought to myself, "Oh, I'll try this one out" and once I started reading, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the computer :D I just love Kairi and Sora ficlets...they make me feel so happy and warm . If ya don't mind, I'm gonna add this to my favorites...:]
no name chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
that was an amazing story, truly.

your writing is insanely good.
sakura sake chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Beautiful. There's no other word I can find that can describe how amazing this was.

& it also got my emotions going as well. Hahaha. x]

x
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This was without a doubt, cute. A very sweet one-shot that definitely deserves more reviews than a simple 18. So here's your Nineteenth. (seriously I couldn't help but feel a nice little bit of fluffiness grow in my heart at that moment when Sora asked Kairi to marry him. THat or it could have been my arteries clogging from the half a donut I was eating.) Gobye!
Buttmonger96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
AMAZING [for lack of better words]

i am really speechless
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Gah! Adorable. Made me have a little sezure, or however you spell it, in my chair. Haha. Nice. :)
ahnminh chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
So long and so different,

but still so wonderful, all the

same. :D
Little Pages chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
aw that was so cute. keep up the good work
the general girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Really sweet and well written.

KEEP WRITING!