Reviews for Hunters: Wounds That Don't Heal
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
So hooked on the series good job
empath89 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Really sorry for the late review...we haven't 'talked' in a really long time!

I really like this! of course, no matter what you have Jack do...I like her anyway. She's really cool. I loved the Sammy/Dean scenes with a bit of Jack thrown in. She balances them out perfectly!

You seem to have abandoned this though...or is it still of hiatus? I hope you come back and finish this!

hugs...empath
EmSyd chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
Fantastic. Loved it.
Duffster21 chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
o this is interesting

update as soon as you can i wanna see what happens
FireZombie chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
I missed this story and I'm glad you updated! I like the whole, "You're drunk." "You're dumb." Line. Made me giggle. Great chapter and I'm going to be sad to see it end. One quick question, are you going to do anymore stories with the guys and Jack? I really enjoy them. :-)
Maggles chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
i wish i could review more than once so writing would be much MUCH less annoying for u :D i loved it i feel so bad for poor jackie she has too much on her shoulders especially for such a young kid but i still love her
zeusfluff chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
Hey don't worry about it, I know how things can get so annoying sometimes, anyways, I loved this last chapter! Please do continue soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
Poisonchik88 chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
Sorry cant log in (Sitting in College English ! ;) .. But I had to review.. This chapter was sad not because anything sad really happned its just the air and the mood of the story. Its like gearing up for the Winchester team to lose one of its own ! If Jack dies I will cry ! :( ... Dont kill her !

Hehe anyway awesome chapter , cant wait for you next update !

D.
angel679 chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
I feel for you I am on blessed vacation this week. I thought I might snap necks my last four days there. Loved the chapter and can't wait to see what happens. I think they need to keep feeding Jack liquor till it's over with just to keep her safe. Course I don't think any of them are safe so I guess they are all screwed. Can't wait to read the next one and everything else you throw our way.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
you mean work work is annoying or this work is annoying? That was probably annoying haha. Anyway, loved it, as usual, Jack's freakin plastered. I love it. Update soon! Can't wait for the end!
Poisonchik88 chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Aw.. Poor Dean .. Poor Jack .. I hope he doesn't do it..

This was the best chapter that you have ever written.. Its was so full of emotion and it was just.. well it has no words to describe it but it was just perfect.

Im in awe over this chapter.
EmSyd chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
Fantastic. Loving it. Can't wait for more.
Mander08 chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Jack and Dean need a really big hug and a giant cookie. ::nods:: And tommy needs a really big cookie as well... but we will make is extra big 'cause he's the one being threatened to die.

And Sam... ::hugs Sam:: he needs a lot of hugs... from everyone... especially Dean. _
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
this was awesome. I wish this Jo and Ellen were on the show. Man, Dean's FUCKED. I feel bad for him. And poor Sammy and Jack-Jack too. Update soon!
angel679 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Jeesh hasnt he been put through enough without this shit. Sam needs to tie them both to the bed. I swear this story is going to give me an ulcer before the stupied cieling demon even gets there. Cant wait for more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »