Reviews for Sinner
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 1/11
Damn! The story was goin so swell! But then u made sasuke died! T.T poor narutoo but still this is an awesome fic...wish it was longer n had a happy ending for sasunaru...but thanks anyway for d great story XD
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
...
... Why you do dis?! :'(
Stahp! Don't make me cry again! (Even though I secretly love it)
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i love it, it's so sad and sweet
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Ah, I hate how you made Gaara the bad guy. But I see why you did it. This story is good. It's a nice change of pace from all the cliches (which I love) that I've been reading.
dey chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
you evil person! killing sasuke and poor naruto left to fend for himself against a cold and indifferent gaara! this was a beautiful story, thanks for sharing!
MsPeanutButterCup chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
My, that was depressingly good. Totally didn't expect Sasuke to die. Thought the two would run away together. But I like it this way too. It fits better somehow. So, good work! (but I'm still a little sad)
Silver Tongue theangelgirlmax chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
. . . Thats just evil. Very good . . . but evil! j/k it is very, your an amazing author.
kittycat5261 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
T_T T_T T_T T_T you are so evil1! you made naruto marry gaara then you made naruto get raped by gaara (we all no that naruto was tottaly raped ) then you killed Sasuke! also you ended it right there! you are so evil! but its funny how one of your storys can make me lagh till my cheast hurts then another one makes me cry my eyes out!
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
omg...this was beautiful...keep up the good work!
Vailea chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Did u know u are a very cruel...b...person? I've read all the storys under your authory and even if the one of Hiroshima is very sad,this is just plain and simply are amazing,I know that but am mad at this end
maddy chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
GA! how could you leave it there! you really are evil! lol just kidding.
NICHA chapter 1 . 2/26/2008

T_T;

YOU MADE NARUTO TOO UKE-ISH! UGH- BUT I CAN'T STOP CRYING!

AUGH!- YOU MAKE ME SICK! WAH...

(TRANSLATION: Nicha REALLY likes this- so ignore the sad ranting above... right now she's crying... but she can't- or else her parents will ask her what is wrong and she really doesn't feel like explaining...)
KyuubiFreak94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
T_T that was evil T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
...is there gonna be a sequel?

[please say yes ]

Tasneem chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OMG WAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »