Reviews for Transformation
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
It was great, just keep those creative juices flowing!:-) :-) :-)
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This is pretty good... only one thing... Acmetropolis takes up essentially the entire planet. If Auriel was traveling the globe, as in the same planet, it would be impossible for her to leave the city if she was staying on-planet.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Nice Job. I liked how you got that bit of romance going. Also it seemed perfect to have tech being the were-coyote. Great job. this should be a real episode!
Max Evelyn chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Oh this was really cool Tech’s my fav character from LU.

I would love the see Tech another story with him changing again, maybe with a little more control and have him and the others team up with C.H.U.R.C.H. to fight off other dark things.
CadillacJack chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Perfect ending to a perfect story.
CadillacJack chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Excellent story! This should have been an episode of

LU it would have been awesome! Oh, well

Great story!
Mutitoon90 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I loved the story. It's funny, scary, mystierious, trilling, and exciting. It gave me goosebumps. Keep up the good work.

-Mutitoon90
reader chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
good story
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
ok, you reviewed mine so i'm reviewing yours!

this is really good!

me like! and this is going on my favs!

Jetfires girl chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
UH ITS ONE OF THOSE CUTE STORIES I LOVE CUTE

STORIES THERE SO CUTE!

FUZZBALL one really weird girl
Death By Silence chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
nice me likey me likey alot
Scandinesbian chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
you...you did an awesome job on this story! It was great and kept my undivided attention from beggining to end. I hope to see more work from you soon.
xquisittexabie chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
nice going. I like this story. Wish i thought of it but cheh, i wudnt have been able tu put it into words even if i had thot of it. Good going on the story tho D
ruthc93 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
This is short, but it's enjoyable. _

I like how you ended the chapter!
dOMITUPSYK chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Darnded! Someone got my idea 'fore I could figure out how to write it again! Meh, yours would be better than mine anyways. YAY! NOTHER CHAPPIE P'S!