Reviews for Birthday Bash
EclipseGFanFic chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Funny its nice
Mewberries chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
:D Wow! I can't believe I missed this story on my Alerts! D: Nice job on this! Clever how you tied it into "Unchartered Territory". ;) And the story was really great too. I love the idea of Ricky throwing Hiroki a birthday party! That's really sweet! .

Nice job on this! :)
Anime Blob chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Cute fic there, Danny! I love how you put a real episode, and the ficional world into one fic. I liked the part with the decorations. Anyway, good job! _
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Unfortunatly, I haven't been able to see Code Lyoko in a while, *teartear* so I didn't get the episode that it was linked to until the end. Great story though. Donald McRonald, Sgt. Pepper, hahahahahaha! Funny, very very funy. I can't wait to read more Ricky stories. There will be more Ricky stories, right? Right? Please? Anywho, the musical notes and I are waiting with bated breath for your next installment, so hurry please, we're not good with the bated breath waiting, and are liable to passout. *swoon* See? Welp, until you write again...

IAmTheBoss _
neon flights chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
It didn't occur to me at the time, actually. Ghost Channel is an episode I've seen countless times, but it'd been so long since I'd seen it. xP

But I saw it this time, UT being the first seaosn 2 episode I actually watched on British TV. Now I just watch them on Youtube, since after Temptation they stopped. D:

This was a cute li'l story, Dan. Nice job! ;3