Reviews for A Beautiful Secret
Pokeshipper4life chapter 1 . 10/6
Man, I totally get that Sam can take care of herself, but did she have to blame Danny for being attacked by Josh?
Pokeshipper4life chapter 8 . 9/8
Oh man, why did you have to end it there? I wanted to read Danny's reaction to her announcing that she's pregnant again.
This was a really good story.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 3 . 9/8
Oh man! Sam needs to tell Danny that she's having his baby. I actually think he might even be starting to remember things from that drunken night, at least the part when they were talking about his break up with Emily.
This is really good. I love it.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 2 . 9/8
Hmm, it's already been a month since Danny was drunk and they did it. I think she is going to end up pregnant with his baby.
I am liking this story so far.
Ash chapter 8 . 2/1
That was adorable and dramatic and amazing.
Best fanfic I have EVER read! It was sooo cute, and fun. I really enjoyed it, and can't wait to see what else you've got!
Thank you soooooo much for writing this! You rock!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
He fucking raped her holy shit
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
What the fuck is Danny's problem? Sure Sam was being a little harsh with him, but honestly he should be feeling like shit.
Neeko96 chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
So this is my second read of this story in less than 2 weeks. I just love it so much! Your stories are just so cute yet mature and I just can't take it! You are my favorite SxD mature writer. (Probably my favorite SxD writer ever) If you want absolute honesty, there were quite a few grammatical errors, but this story was just so good, I tossed the minor issues aside. I don't know why I didn't review this story the first time I read it, but I'm doing it now. This is just so good! You say you didn't put as much into this fic as your other ones but I still felt all the emotions! Bravo!-
Marines 94 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
This story gets me everytime, are u going to write an encore to it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
holy shit this was amazing I read it in one go
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Short, but sweet! A wonderful story, still disappointed about Emily's sudden disappearance, but you know, what can you do
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful story (: I almost cried!
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Was he very shocked? I could like to read his reaction. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013