Reviews for A Beautiful Secret
Ash chapter 8 . 2/1
That was adorable and dramatic and amazing.
Best fanfic I have EVER read! It was sooo cute, and fun. I really enjoyed it, and can't wait to see what else you've got!
Thank you soooooo much for writing this! You rock!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
He fucking raped her holy shit
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
What the fuck is Danny's problem? Sure Sam was being a little harsh with him, but honestly he should be feeling like shit.
Neeko96 chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
So this is my second read of this story in less than 2 weeks. I just love it so much! Your stories are just so cute yet mature and I just can't take it! You are my favorite SxD mature writer. (Probably my favorite SxD writer ever) If you want absolute honesty, there were quite a few grammatical errors, but this story was just so good, I tossed the minor issues aside. I don't know why I didn't review this story the first time I read it, but I'm doing it now. This is just so good! You say you didn't put as much into this fic as your other ones but I still felt all the emotions! Bravo!-
Marines 94 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
This story gets me everytime, are u going to write an encore to it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
holy shit this was amazing I read it in one go
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Short, but sweet! A wonderful story, still disappointed about Emily's sudden disappearance, but you know, what can you do
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful story (: I almost cried!
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Was he very shocked? I could like to read his reaction. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
That was amazing!
tacaloking chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
don't be so hard on your self this doesn't get boring its heart worming it never left me bored while reading it there was the perfect amount of story
rosetty chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
this story is something...
and something in a great way
No Name chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
erotic romance am i aloud to be reading further i am only 15
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
OH! I SO SAW THAT COMING! I COULD FEEL IT IN MY VERY SOUL!
But usually, my soul doesn't listen to me, so it could have been lying, even though I've told it not to.
And don't worry, I'm not crazy!
Your story was excellent, as always. I was captivated until the very end!