Reviews for Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. A nice rare moment between Oz and Buffy. I would have loved more such moments on the show - though not necessarily in the romantic sense. I'll have to seek out more fanfiction with these two.

Thanks

:D
skysayzrawr chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aww, me want a continuation. :(

Very cute story. :D
yoyoente chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL...I adore this story so much. I would love to have you write something of a continuation of this, or even just a little blibbit from Ear Shot where Buffy looks at Oz and he's looking at her, thinking about her...hm...so many possibilities.

Also, you were wonderful at grasping and writing both Buffy's and Oz's personalities...wonderful.
nightshadowlife chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love this one shot and would be really happy to see you ever expand it. There's not enough buffy/oz fic out there!
capra-silva chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
YES, JUST what i was looking for.

i was going through the old buffy eps and just was bewitched, bothered and bewildered. When i saw that scene i just thought "Damn, something should have happened there"

So, what do i do?

I go onto and find this story, exactly what i wanted

I never even considered buffy/oz until i saw that episode again and read this fic

SO, thank you :)
Water Block chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was adorable! Oz/Buffy sounds so cute together, although it is a pairing I haven't really thought about before.
Amydali86 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Very cute.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
very cute. hooray for buffy/oz
cancan227 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Do It Again!
Louvil chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Two little blondes kissing in a basement...Sweet!