Reviews for Math problems
Felling chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aha! That was great! I loved it. D
darkakane chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
you are a mean author. i like it. lol
Aevum chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
BLAH! Nope, didn't like that ending:Plol. I loved it. So cute, and well...realistic:P I loved when they fell over. Well keep on writing. Your I would suggest tabs at the start of each paragraph. It makes it easier to read.
sirivina chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
heh, kel's havin fantasys, huh? sute. too bad its not real. *sighs wistfully* see what math does to you?

-sirivina
Lady Knight III chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! KEL/NEAL! In case you havn't gathered it, it was great.
c-lizzle chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
you are so cruel to us poor hopelessley romantic readers out here. iot made me laugh though ur very funny but cruel
toodles
pinky chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
aw tht was cute but just a daydream aww kel...hehe but math looks fun now thinkin abt ur special someone;) i shud try tht!
an anonymous geek chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
wow, that's awesome. you should write more of this. it's so cool. keep up the good work!
Bellerein21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOW THAT'S JUST MEAN!
Treesamphetamine chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
poor kel! she was day dreaming! ur so mean to her. good story! write more! fast! quick! whatever it takes to write more fast!
Slytherin Sweetheart chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Damn you woman (you are a woman?)! Anyway, Damn you! Why did you make it stop! And i was finally recupareting from the last Cleon fic i accidently stumbled on.. I need more! more damn it!
LIEGER chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
WOW! That was awsome! I loved it. write more, more, more! PLEEZE!

~LIEGER~
d-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
you fooled me! ohh well. it was a bit too fluffy in my chap. soon please!
dragon-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
*gasp* You are EVIL!

But clever... usually the it-was-all-a-dream ending comes off as a stupid cliche, but this was nice! A good balance of romance and humor...
kIM chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
WoW! gREAT, the 'i woke up and it was a dream part' usually sounds real bad...but it actually worked really really well, ppppplllllllllzzzzzzzz post another chapter or another story, thanx:)