Reviews for Empty
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very creepy. I liked it :)
squint-squad chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh god, that was so scary... Whatever was near them reminded me of Dementors from Harry Potter... *shudders* Nice work, great mood!
siapom chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh, I would love to see the full version of this someday when you have the time to write it all out. Excellent job at setting the mood!
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Agh noo! You can't leave it there, please continue it! It was scary, very good!
maricejayo chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow! cool!

so misterious!

love it update! or this is complete?...
sheeiur22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
yes very Halloweeny great! please update
artigiano chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
oh my gosh! that was SO good! i really liked it, edited or not! and it was scary!
BonesBooth206 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very very very good! Loved vit! Please vrite more if vou can!

(sorry trying to talk like vampire, Happy Halloween!)
omg chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Excellent job with the description in that. Also, I liked the beginning and ending. The beginning throws you right into it; the ending leaves it hanging and scary. Nicely done!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow. That was amazing! It was really different, I loved how vividly you've described everything, it really brought it to life. I loved it, good luck!

Ava
willowwood chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow what a fantastic story, it's a great shame that your not able to make it into something more extended.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
nice job. I think you did a pretty good job with the creepy in this. Much better than my attempt at creepy. I just don't do creepy that well.
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
otownsangel,

Thank you for your entry into this months Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your ff has been read by the official October judge BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

G :D

PS: Don'tcha just love that college experience! Cherish it always! It's a once in a lifetime thing!

{October judges: Wolfy & BonesDBchippie}
starbuckx chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Perfect Halloween fic. I must admit you scared me a little, as well. And I love how he did believe her. *grins* Great start ...because it's only the start, right? :p