Reviews for My Brother, Myself
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Oh man, the part with Dean talking to John about not being able to take care of Sam? Tears. Major tears. Good job :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Interesting start! The big brother could use a big brother right now :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
I really liked Aiden, and now he's dead... but at least he might be around some more. This was good, getting the brothers to talk a bit. Dean must soon realize that Sam wouldn't trade him for anyone, even Dad. Good job!
wcfan chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Wow! This was so nice.
gaelicspirit chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
OMG - this was awesome. AWESOME. I have no idea who Aiden is (although now I'm going to hunt up that other story) but I didn't need to. You took care of all I needed to know to really appreciate what he did for the boys. This was a very satisfying story.

Thanks for writing it!
My heart beats only for you chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
*sob!* You son of a bitch! Lol. Just when I was starting to really fucking like Aidan you just HAD to go kill him off. Oh man, this was too good. The Dean Angst was awesome and believable. Great job. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more work from you and soon!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Ok yeah i liked it! Didn't see that one coming to be honest! I knew something was up but wasn't guessing that at all...good job.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Good beginning filled full of emotions and goosebump moments... I like it...Im glad there is more...good job
DeeUnnatural chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
The was GOOD. I like the twist of Aidan being dead and Dean figuring it out. Can't wait to see more of your words.
shywalk chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Aw Poor Aidan...Damn it! All the good guys are dead, well, except for Dean and Sam :)

I'm sending Dean over anyway. On top, under, your choice *hugs*
shywalk chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I am so interested in Aidan and I want more...Um...now hon' Pretty please with Dean on top :)
adder574 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I really liked the character of Aiden that you introduced in your stroy Solo Flight. Glad to see you brought him back. Geat start. Please update soon.