Reviews for The Conclusion of Jet
Freiheit1692 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love Avatar too... This Jetara fanfic was awesome (:

Though I'm really sad that the producers killed him off so tragically in the end..

Cheero
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i love jet!

okay...that time, i just outdid myself with the whole fangirl thing. but i really like jetara fics...wel focusing on jet...especially if it's angst/drama/tragedy/romance
NewInTheSun14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
AMAZING, WONDERFUL, ANY OTHER COMPLIMENT IN THE WORLD! Please continue!

Though I am a massive Zutara fan there is a space in my heart for Jetara. We all need to heal from Lake Laogai...
nativeNYer21 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was excellent! I've been wondering about Jet... I just watched The Earth king yesterday night though, and I'm discuoraged about the Jet thing because they didn't mention him at all... I wonder... are we supposed to have assumed that he's dead? Or will he mysteriously re-appear in a later episode...

I hope the latter.
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was great! I wish that would actually happen...Oh well. That's what immaginations are for!

Anyway, it was good. Glad it was a Jetara and not a Zutara (I can't stand them).
fireart chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This is great (I know, my inner fangirl is holding on to every hope that Jet lives!)I hope if possible, you continue this.
Watcher of the Hearts chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
ohmygosh! PLEASE dont tell me that you are going to end the story at that! There is SO MUCH MORE that you could do with this!
The Blind Bandit chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
OOH! MY FANGIRL HAS ALSO GONE INSANE!

Your a good writer and the plot..or conclusion(?) is very great, but you've got a few grammer mistakes here and there.

Jettara seems easier to understand after LL.

YAY!
zoetemeraki chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was a good conclusion of what would happen after Lake Loagai. That episode is haunting me since I've seen it, because I hate the fact that they left the issue of "Did Jet die, yes or no?" unsolved, which raged me!

But thank you so much for writing this, especially the Jet x Katara (Jetara), which I fell in love with after the episode of Lake Loagai-I was surprised that Katara appeared in Jet's flashbacks so much, he must really care about her.

Now, let's hope this actually happens in the series, because Jet can't die!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Yay for the Jettara!

I was suprised how much Jet actually cared about Katara in LL.

Aw...

Love the Smellerbee and Longshot... well... them doing anything... cause I love them so much!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Nice, here's hoping that jet does survive. This is on my favorites. You might wanna try my Jet stories though I gotta warn ya it's really angst and sad.