Reviews for Not Who She Expected
Kitty in the Box chapter 12 . 4/16
wow. I love this. what an engaging experience.
Ldyk chapter 12 . 2/8
Loved it!
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 2/1
I enjoyed the last chapter a lot. Lovely story. Yamcha had the best character development, I just wanted more vegebul interaction. At some point I had to check if this wasn't a really a yamcha x bulma story.
But for more now I have your other stories!
Sea Wan River chapter 11 . 2/1
fun fact: trunks and goten were born without tails
Puar Speaks The Truth. Finally, it has nothing to do with vegeta, she just didn't love yamcha anymore.
And goku knowsÊ–loved how HE DID IT. The goku/radditz parallel was great.
Sea Wan River chapter 10 . 2/1
great chapter tho
Sea Wan River chapter 9 . 2/1
when something happens in a ff and it's canon so you know it was going to happen but you didn't expect to happen so "early"
Sea Wan River chapter 8 . 2/1
I've been meaning to write this a few chapters before but oh well. I don't if you had a beta reader because there is a lack of commas in some sentences, some minor details like that. I've noticed that for a while now. Nothing that bothers me much tho. I don't think anyone would drop the story because of it haha I just had to say.
And oh no, you used my least favorite trope in vegebul storieswhyyyyyy. Random guy threats Bulma (most of time he sexually harasses her) so vegeta can show that he really cares. I'm honestly so bored. At least this time bulma fought back and she wasn't raped. thank god. And it served for another purpose: bulma realizing vegeta is still vegeta. otherwise I'd have to drop this good story
Sea Wan River chapter 7 . 2/1
that line about the holes in vegeta's soul, great work. Meaningfull deep shit right there.
Sea Wan River chapter 6 . 2/1
Yessss It's finally about VegeBul.
"he usually didn't get possessive about things that could be taken from him" bruh
Sea Wan River chapter 5 . 2/1
the best thing about this story so far is that yamcha has great character development (probably better than any vegebul fanfic I've ever read). It's now time for more vegebul right? these past chapters were so focused on YB's relationship
I can't believe vegeta used the I'm almost there card. And it's like, he could have threatened her but he's being almost nice to her because he IS competing with yamcha.
You know, it's kinda sad how the YB relationship became a snowball of problems. He was too flirty, she wasn't really interested anymore, he was jelous, she was angry, he was angry, they are both hurt... they both deserve something better than the relationship they have.
Sea Wan River chapter 4 . 2/1
love the bit with bulma telling veggie how she's helping to save the earth.
lol yamcha being salty
Sea Wan River chapter 3 . 2/1
yamcha's pov is A I like that you're not antagonizing him youi know. That things are not as simple as "yamcha was a bad boyfriend". Vegeta's flashback was great, the last paragraph, about the meaningless memories, was so good.
And it's almost sad how bulma isn't interested in yamcha anymore and they are both just waisting their time trying to fix their relationship
Sea Wan River chapter 2 . 2/1
did I mention how much I love that you're following the manga? DBZ is great but they kinda messed up Veggie's character at some points, especially some points in Namek and when they got to Earth. And since most ff authors follow the anime, it makes your story different and interesting.
Vegeta's justifications for not killing bulma were so cleverly thought. And bruh, the fight between bulma and yamcha. very good writing
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 2/1
hell yeah manga!vegeta
smar0403 chapter 12 . 1/11
I loved it was an amazing point of view. congratulations on being able to come up with this