Reviews for Fire Nation Family Therapy
Tabby Kattene chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
You firebend Kiko, and I don't think anyone will forgive you. I'd start with Happy Bunny.

It's funny, but not the best thing you've ever done.
koolkame chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I'll take some of those marshmallows. Since the men go topless in Agni Kai... nope, never mind.
Jordana Kari chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
"go Ursa! go Ursa!"
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Hi! Nice fic! I wish you update this! Ursa versus Ozai is like Wrestlemania XXI Fire Nation style! Please update! And I saw your suggestions in defend it.'s story, A Bazillion Ways to Annoy Azula, they're cool! BTW, this is TheDayYouSaidGoodnight, another person who's suggesting. This is one funny fic!
RebelFlame chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Yay, stop the zuatra madness! (katangist dance) I made that up ok, don't hurt me! Anyway, Ur probably right about the traitor thing, and I like the Ursa coming back part. Very creative. I hope Ursa does kick Ozai's ass. if she doesn't I WILL hunt U down. Anyway, can I be in it? It sounds cool and if Katara's backing out then U need someone to fight over Zuko with Angel. Just a thought_ Update soonish!
teh queen of randomness chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
Sweet! I hope you update soon! And wasn't Zuko 14 when he got burned?
SharadaGirl chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
Hahah. Ozai's gonna get his butt kicked by his wife :P

Very good, slightly disturbing. Please update soon!
Shirina chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
This is really good! update soon! Please?
RebelFlame chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Nice ane lol, update soonish!
Nisa Tunesque chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Superb Meg, absolutely superb! This whole family feud thing has me in stitches, especially with Katara and Angel cheering from the sidelines.

Just one thing though... I'm not really a marshmallow person. Don't suppose you have any popcorn do ya?
AngelDarkchylde chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Well you know I like it. And Princess Ursa entering the picture is a great thing. Because some-one needs to stick to Ozai and who better the Princess Ursa! And seeing Angel's character make sense sounds like a good idea. )
Stills and Photographs chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Hahahahaha!

Firelord Ozai drooling monkey.

Lady Ursa Badass benderc chick

Rock on.
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
cool
mental hopsital escapee chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Lol. The Royal Family does need some serious therapy...

I love mah-jong! It's so much fun! It's wierd that even though its a Chinese game one hardly ever sees it in fics; they just have them playing Pai Sho all day.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh my, I'm weeping like a hubcap here, excellent stuff. I especially like the Angel-Katara catfight.

In the words of our friend Gabby... MORA!