Reviews for Out of the Ordinary
Charmedfan90 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
aww that was sweet. loved it :D
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I'm late, I know. LOL. I just had to say: so sweet and cute! I really love your writing style and look for more reviews from me. Happy Holidays!
Nafrod chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Great! I just love it ! :)
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very cute!
jenny chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
oh god... i just got back from trick-or-treating and i'm SO TIRED! and i'm already sick of chocolate even though i ate, like, three pieces. bad. very bad. *sigh* *lights up with idea* i know! HERE! *hands out candy to people* *grin*

since it's so late, i'm making this short, okay?

well... i'm doing New Year's right? and then something else later... i'll ask marieke about that.

loved it! it's cute - has more of a plot than our usual ones. *grin*

the J of JAP wishes everyone a very SWEET (and safe) Halloween!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I loved it! Andros is so adorable!
Mellie E chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Haha, he'd do anything if she asked nicely!

But anyway, it was funny. I laughed (a lot) imagining Andros walking around as Simba.

And I liked TJ, Carlos and Cassie trying to pair him up with Ash... it was funny.

Mellie.
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Really Really Cute! Iloved it
Tal chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Zebra ;grins widely; i thought you got over your andros is a zebra fetish! apparently you haven't!

and i can't believe he tried that costum on! i'd let him be robn hood... red shirt, arrows, a bow.., maybe a rubt set sword.. hold it.. isn't it my andros? ohyeah! he is! cassie can go as mulan:P and what turtle wa carlos? my favs are leonardo and raphael:) well, this was great Happy Halloween! :)

DarkHonda
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I love Halloween, and this was a fantastic oneshot!
SweetSas chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Happy Halloween! OH MY GOD I hate it that they don;t celebrate it in Holland! Well, have fun guys;)

I love this story! :D

Andros and Simba? WAHAHAHAHAAH:D

Love, SSas
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
It's been Helloween here for hours :P but that's not the point.

I love it! Great job, Phantom. :P hehe, nah just kidding.

Love the story, really do. Guess I should get thanksgiving ready, shouldn't I? *groans* Oh well, at least I"m at the good part.

HAPPY HELLOWEEN EVERYONE!