Reviews for I will not fail
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
that was intresting im preety sure you stoped writing this fic right? any way that really angsty but its a good way to start/end lol
shu chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Love it :D are you still updating?
General Sai chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wonderful beggining. I cold imagine thsi going a long way forward. I don't know if this was intentional, but I really enjoyed the use of capitalization of the first letters of certain things. Turning stuff like that into proper nouns is usually used to bring about a feeling of godliness.
shiroh chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
no offense but... kinda bothers me that Ash is inlove with Jasmine... I mean... isn't she way older than him? if Marona was 5 when jasmine died that should make her...23, 24 ,25 or so on! and Ash was 18 when he died! big age difference there. it might work for u other guys but it kinda creeps me! i want a Marona and Ash pairing! that's way cuter! sorry if i haven't said anything nice.. i'm just too creeped out!
cazminah chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hey, guess I'm the first to review? Or...? Heh, crappy, the damn thing takes like hours just to show up one review. Still...

Hmm, you didn't change that much. The bits I remember are still intact, at least, heh. Sorry, I didn't read it really carefully the first time round.

I still think it's awesome. Great use of description, and emotions. 'Tis more organized than your other ones, heh. I love it. Let's try to update soon now, shall we? Hehe -pokes-