Reviews for Every Night Has Its Dawn
Late Night Dreamer chapter 17 . 1/24
This was such a lovely ending to such an absolutely amazing story
YukinaBlueRose chapter 17 . 4/22/2018
Oooooh, I LOVED this! You did an incredible job writing this!
chibi313 chapter 17 . 10/15/2017
This was one of the most beautiful stories I ever had the privilege of reading. I was so engaged with it I refused to stop reading it until I finished going over every single word that was typed out. I felt so much emotion as I was reading, pleasant frustration at Kurama and Kagome not being reunited when there were so many opportunities for them to be, worry over Kagome's endangered pregnancy. It was a roller coaster of feels and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this story, it will forever be a favorite.
chibi313 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Omg, do you hear that? ITS MY HEART SHATTERING INTO A MILLION PIECES, I WANT THEM TO REUNITE ALREADY, IM LITERALLH ABOUT TO START CRYING
mtnikolle chapter 17 . 1/21/2017
*happy sigh*

This was fantastic! I could hardly put it down. :)
makedamnsure14 chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Thank you for the beautiful read! I loved it and every rose has its thorn!
cathern.cain chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
I am so happy with the sequel. I read the first one and once I got to the end all I could do was shout "NO". I had to read the sequel right away. I was not left wanting.
Of 2 Minds chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
On the one hand, I really, really loved this story (& its prequel); on the other, it took freakin' forever for it to pay off, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to be annoyed by that- don't get me wrong, I am, but the ending was satisfying enough for me that it almost negates it. So kudos to you for the story that has me conflicted; this reader appreciates the time and effort you've undoubtedly put in it (them- I'm counting its prequel).
Hime Jigoku chapter 17 . 6/20/2016
Normally I dont like crossover stories but I loved these ones! Hope you can do another Kagome and Kurama story sometime!
lara5170 chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
This was a very good story, thank you for posting the sequel. I was so sad at the tragic ending of the 1st story that I was actually unsure how to review because I don't normally read stories that don't have happy endings because they make me sad. So I'm extremely grateful for this competed sequel.
jj chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Beautiful
mei-tan13 chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
Hi! i read both of the stories in this series in one sitting cause it was just so awesome 3! You have a really amazing way of making me want to keep reading and reading! I really loved how this story progressed :) with a hint of sadness and a whole lot of romance! I look forward to reading your other stories as well!
misherukuro chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
You are an excellent writer. I went straight from the first story to this squeal and loved both very much. Great job on your stories, blendings, plots, and awesomeness. Thanks so much for the journeys shared and enjoyed. ,
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
So close!
Natsuko457 chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
awww! I loved it! such a cute ending well done :D

thanks for posting!