Reviews for Juchan
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Another WFROSE Halloween story stamped "Teh Awesome!"
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
wow ukyo as a wraith damn i would have thought of that i hope you do more for this story
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
...What the fuck. XD
Kitsune6 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Hilarious stuff. Yay for Ran/Nab fics!

I like Nabiki's promise pf vengeance. Keep up the great work. )
John Tannius chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
This has become a tradition I look forward to every year. I just hope you don't feel forced to write one just for the sake of the fans though. Still, you are one of the better writers of Ranma fiction still running around on the site, so I hope this review lets you know how appreciated you are.

RagnaBlade chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
...that was just...disturbing.
Adyen chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Heh. I'm just waiting for the ol'possess em and scare the hell out of them thing (which she probably did with Shampoo or something... :P)
Kura-kun chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Very strange fic you got here. So typical of you to create something so strange yet enjoyable! I wonder though how you came up with the title though...
Upgrade chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Those rocks had to hurt her back...

lol Soun got hit by the table. Yeah, he had it coming.
Upgrade chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Getting more interesting. Ranma's got a ghostly fiancee?
Upgrade chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
...Okay. I'm not sure where this is going yet, but it's good so far.
Zaraky chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Wow, this was fantastic, and loved the way it ended up for all concerned. Poor Ranma, maybe if he'd said something, well, looks like he and Nabiki get to have a very interesting life. Great job!
brindani chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Very funny. I would add it to the UkyoXRanma section, but I'm severly doubting you're going to put the two together despite her rather intense interest in Ranma.

Keep up the great work,

Howard Russell chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Is that it or is there more coming? That scene at the end feels like a closing, but the fic doesn't seem complete.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »