Reviews for Sinful Thoughts, Sinful Love
dancing elf chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
mmmmmmmmmm... :)
tk04 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
so sweet and seduction. I love it! I just can't believe this story didn't get a lot of review. They are missing out.
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This story was amazing! I really liked the way you wrote Jou's feelings. Seto and Jou's relationship is very complicated, but it was really interesting to see how it worked out. They are addicted to each other and even if their relationship has some dark phases, the love they have for each other makes them happy, even if for only some moments. I liked the way you mixed both dark and cute feelings in the story and it was great. Congratulations.
yugi16dm chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i didnt read it yet but i already like it by the title.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
that was a good oneshot! DO MORE!
micky120 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow!

Micky x
Chervil chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I liked it. Actually, I liked certain, little parts of it, but not the story as a whole. One of my favorite parts, undoubtedly, was: "You belong to me, Katsuya Jounouchi. I'm so possessive, I want you to stay here in my mansion, in this room, in my bed..." Shivers, I tell you. :] Keep up the lovely job.
Lumira Constance chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Hmm...put it this way...

It was perfect...not too dark, not too light...

I liked how it ended, though it was a little too dark (Just that part) for my liking

But, overall, great
Sekre chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
-gapes- Impressive one-shot ... Had me feeling all tingley. Jou super jealous, Seto super possessive - yep, it would be an unnatural relationship, hm? xD
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
like it? love it? that's a little... egotistic darling. no, didn't like it? well... it's also space saving of you, because no one would choose that option anyways. who couldn't love it! you are the shiz. really! this was so... understandable. i mean, not out of character, but still believable. that's a hard combo with puppyshipping. you either have to susspend our belief or... something else, but that's not the point, the point is that this is awesome and great... so... don't stop writing! and by that i mean, update your stories you fat whore! ... i think i got my point accross. _ i'm just kidding! my friend ALWAYS calols people fat whores as some inside joke, and it spreads like wildfire! so please update you sexy breast. does that make you feel better and want to update! please do! i love you! please don't be mad! ... ok then that was interesting. review you later_
heartslogos chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
THIS IS LIKE THE FREAKIEST THING EVER! I LIKE IT, NO NO, I LOVE IT AND IT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME AT THE SAME TIME! Do continue.
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
SO Great! i love it
KeraJeir chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Love it, rather deep for Katsuya, but then appearances can be deceiving. Good work.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
It was really good. Jou is right it is unhealthy but if it works it works. Love is wonderful.