Reviews for Dance with the One that Brought You
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Good very good
BeebeeThurlow chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
Er... I mean this in no way disrespectfully, but I'm British, lived in Britain all my life, and not a once have I heard the expression 'Spit the dummy.'

There's a high possibility that it may be from a slightly earlier century, but I'm not sure how it really could be, as dummies weren't invented all that long ago, really...

I don't know, though. It might just be something that I happen to have never heard. nwn;

Having a pash... more usually referred to simply as a pash, although again, hardly ever used nowadays.

And pillow biter... er... never heard that, either.

Sorry, it just kinda confused me. nwn;
Aurorablu chapter 20 . 7/17/2009
aw i do hope you continue this! it was really getting good as well (: although the last time you updated was in 2007... i'll keep an eye on this, but.
scarlettcat chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
Well, this wasn't a terrible place to end it since it appears this story isn't going any farther. This was a really cute story. For most of it, I was really rooting for Harry which is weird since I'm usually a Dramione fan. Draco pulled through in the end though. I'm glad he finally stopped being such a jerk! Thanks for the nice read.
cutie-akane chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
i really really wish you'd update this story! it's wonderfully written and i'd like to know what is that you had in mind to end it.
deactivated2013 chapter 20 . 7/19/2008
By far the best Draco/Hermione story I have ever read. Please finish it!

Sapphire x
AnneM.Oliver chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
you know, I started reading this a million years ago, (HA! Slight exaggeration) and I forgot about it. I was going through my story list, and I thought, where is that story with the world 'dance' in the title, and then I realized I never put it on alerts, on in the my fav category. Well, I found it again, and I know this story is probably abandoned, and you have no plans to finish, but it is just so good, and I hope you do finish it. I really do. This is one of the first stories that got me interested in Draco/Hermione stories. It is also one of the first ones that inspired me to write, and now I have written about 18 stories.

Thanks, and I do hope you get this review, and I do hope you finish! Lovely writing, really!
C. Shannon chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
Wow, what a brilliant story!

You really do have a knack for storytelling, its amazing, the way you lead the reader astray with what the characters are doing (like Harry and Hermione in the scene where they were practicing the Accio-spell) or who youre writing about in the first place (the Draco-Parkinson scene).

Too bad the story lay dormant for over eight months by now, so heavy-heartedly I resign myself to the probability that you discontinued it. Thats one instance where Id absolutely love to be proven wrong.
beeker986 chapter 20 . 2/25/2008
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's amazing. I just read the whole thing in one sitting. I love it. Please finish it!
arapture chapter 20 . 2/19/2008
col storyy!i think the rating shld be M tho...
Panoply Posh chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
argh! you finally updated! i haven't read dramione in a LONG time ( i'm into sasunaru mostly now but i still like this pairing) i really love this story btw, it's so good how you captured the sense of teenage lust and love, and the problems they cause!

woot!
vinh chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
That was such a lovely chapter. Can't wait to read more.
devilsangel1231 chapter 20 . 9/14/2007
I love your story! Update soon
iluvmyspurs chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
Can I just say. . . .WOW! This story is so incredibly awesome. . .words cannot express it! You are SUCH an awesome writer! Keep it up! Really and truly. . .this story was SO amazing! Kudos!