Reviews for Broken
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I'm very late to the Grey's bandwagon, and even later to jumping in on fanfic. I love George to bits and pieces, so it's refreshing to read a fanfiction from his point of view that paints him in a sympathetic, in-character light. As much as I enjoy Meredith's character, it makes sense that George would see her negatively: he was very clearly in love with her, and she didn't treat him as well as George would've liked.

I loved everything about this, and thanks for writing it (even if it's old). I know it's a long-shot, but I hope to hear from you soon.
scribbl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
very nice.

cept the ‘She’s a woman, you’re a man… be a man, George.’ line. i dont like that line. cos women are better than men. so there. ha.

yes ok ignore the last part.

im high off chocolate. and oxygen. haha.

nice fic.

xoxos :)
Stuck Here Waiting chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hm... I'm not used to my tv shows having fics about them... I think you did well with the characters
jojocat chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very nice fic!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yay. So glad this wasn't about season three, coz then I wouldn't have been able to read it! Well, I would, except I wouldn't want to because then it would just ruin the next season because the stupid channel is only screening it NEXT year!

Oh, wait. You're Australian too, aren't you? Ha, I feel so stupid. I can't believe Denny died! Aw...

Anyways, great job! :D