Reviews for Creatures of the Night
PJ chapter 1 . 2/4
Firstly, yes you are fucking crazy for killing Kiba. *head shake*. Secondly, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SAI AND INO NOOOOOT SHIKA AND INO! Shika belongs to TEMARIII dammit. Good story and wonderful summary. I read many vampire Naruto Fanfiction summaries and they make me wanna gauge my eyes out. Thank you for writting.
FaithSuteki chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
I know I must be annoying you with my questions but, I kinda think that Itachi, Kisame, Gaara, etc (I can't/don't want to name them all) are plenty tainted, therefore why did Naruto and co. not (I'm assuming since it wasn't mentioned,unless it was implied which I suck at noticing) try get give them their souls? The ending is so sad, too sad!
FaithSuteki chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
Sorry, but I still don't understand why Hinata's soul is tainted but Kiba's isn't. Was it because she was a bit selfish? Also, what about Neji? What had tainted his soul?
FaithSuteki chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
It makes me wonder what happened to Neji, Hinata and Shikamaru that tainted their souls even the tiniest bit so they could become vampires with souls...
Gaki chapter 20 . 2/23/2016
It's been like 10 years, and I still come back to this fic as my go-to vamp fic.
KiraK.chan chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
OMG IM SO UPSET. I'm not surprised with the character deaths but I WAS hoping for a happy ending. In saying that, the ending was much stronger with them having to live on without their loved ones.
jj chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
so you killed all the happy coupling people ...
im disappointed sigh
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
This story doesn't have continuation?
7yearsdungeon chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
OHHH MY GOD YOU DID IT YOU FINALLY DID IT YOU ENDED A STORY WITH A TRAGIC DEATH! Part of me is like "ohhh the feels such good dark goodness" but the other part of me is sending glares at you through the computer screen and shaking a fist. ALL THE FEELS IN MY CHEST RIGHT NOW. TOO MANY FEELS.

lmao I just had to comment on that because I noticed in a lot of your other fics you gave in to the peer pressure and death threats of your readers who didn't want you to kill off the main characters xD
Shinan7 chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
That made me cry. So sad,but really great story!
MyPatronusIsFlopsy chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
this last line still haunts me. i finished reading this fic about a month ago and randomly the line pops into my head and i shiver. you are really an amazing writer
Fuu-chan chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
I love this story! Even though it's tragic I don't care I think this ending gave a realistic view of reality. But you know I think if Naruto doesn't believe in angels then at least he should believe in Sasuke, that they will still meet one day! You know I keep thinking of a continuation of this wherein Naruto will once again believe in angels cuz I keep thinking that his guardian angel then will be Sasuke! Sorry for ranting, anyway keep up the good work in your fics!
Shurikenyounot chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
aND BOLT YOU SHOULD

nah, this was AWESOME

awesome-
storyline
portrayal of characters
EVERYTHING
Shurikenyounot chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
good s tart and hOW COULD YOU KILL KIBA!?

Hehe o
rayvinfay chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Great story! Your an amazing writer!
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »