Reviews for For My Eyes Only
animefan28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
So cute! Nice work! :)
Fayzee chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
this one was definetly short and sweet... kakashi would most likely do that too... and those poor guests.. ripped off! but it was a great story!
The Egg and I chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Fantastic!

I always try and sort out moments when Kakashi would HAVE to show his face. Of course-he finds a way around it always.

Nicely done-my only suggestion is to find a different word than mirth-you use it a couple of times in succession. I'm guilty of the same thing.

cheers,

E'n'I
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
*grins* That was so cute! And, more importantly, it was very short and ran smoothly at the same time. Keep writing!
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yes! I absolutely *love* the Kakashi/Sakura pairing! That was so cute/funny. I can't imagine showing up to a wedding just to see the groom's face XD. I wonder when we'll finally see it on the show...
Red Shagging Couch chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hehehehehehe! that was so cute...i couldnt have wriiten it better myself! bloody fantastic job!
JudgeGooby chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
haha lol he got them all worked up didn the! lol! oh poor naruto!

sweet lil chap there, i liked it..wait loved it !
dark Alley chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
ahh! that was jus so cute
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
aw sucha an adorable oneshot i wish there was more telling how they got to that point of even an ever after, but this suffice due to how well it was writte with just a few words hehe
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Loved it! Good work!
une see chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aw! Kakashi's so cute.
Caitiy chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I’m generally inclined to avoid drabbles and one-shots because their length tends to hinder the ability of the author to tell a complete story. You managed to take a small slice of life and tell it in a clear, concise manner while giving the reader just enough details to make it quite a satisfying read.

Apart from a few instances of grammar weirdness and strange word choice, this was very well written. I think you got Kakashi dead on, definitely something I could see him doing :) I must admit I had a rather silly smile stuck on my face for a good portion of the morning. I will be looking forward to seeing more from you :) Keep up the good work!
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
i liked it alot! uber kawaii
mufffins chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Haha aww so sweet!
NeonAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
cute story. i thought it was funny