Reviews for A Bad Egg
tatalol chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You should write a novel. You're an amazing author.
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
great story
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
:-)
avid reader chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I agree, history is fun. Especially the way you ''teach'' it.

'
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
nice
charativa chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Well, that was a fun and interesting history read. As are all your stories, this was well written. Drama with a touch of humor. I gotta tell you, I loved "My dog loves her otter." So sweet and yet I couldn't stop laughing.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very good. I loved this story of the Trio and your research and how you fit everything together - great!
LilyXJames chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
can't believe that this story has been on fanfiction for 5 years now and I just discovered it! I've been looking for really well plotted AND written fics for other a couple of months now and I finally found one! _

Really love how you played the characters around the history of England. and t answer your question History can be tones of fun if they are told well...

Love it! )

LilyXJames
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
LOL! Loved this! Great fun!

gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
loved this story. I loved how you used real historic facts. I love history it's sometimes better than anything someone could make up.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
History is very fun, and I have a bad habit of not reviewing to my favorite fics till years after i read them. This is the one that got me hooked on your writing, you handle the Harry and Hermione and Ron relationship so well.
JamyGrint chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was brilliant! Really enjoyed reading, liked learning the history-I only knew vaguely about the Boelyn's! You linked it in with Harry Potter so well. I love all your stories-your so talented!

x x x
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You did an amazing job when this. There's a difference when the author knows what they're talking about and when they're just stumbling through their own story, and you showed that you knew what was going on. It was interesting, and the plot was original. And you kept all the characters in character. Great Job!
Jen.RxH chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
awesome!

it was like an episode of ghost whisperer lmaoo very interesting spin
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Awesome.

I can't believe you know all of that. I got confused, and read it over three times before I got it.

I love the story!