Reviews for All Hallows' Eve
Miss Paper Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is one of the best writings of Sirius I've ever read. You've got him down. People are always trying to romanticize him but he is quite the player who refuses to settle down. Your stories are always great and I look forward to reading more of them : ) very cute and well-written.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE?
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was really good. I really enjoyed reading it. i felt bad for Sirius and remus, having to go through that.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very well done. I'll opt for Sirius and a bottle of Black Bush.
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw, that is rather (bitter)sweet. Well written.
nessie6 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
As I do with all good Sirius/Remus bonding fics, I loved this. I loved how they had two glasses put down for James and Lily...what I think you should've done, if you wanted to be even angstier, was go to the Halloween after Sirius died, and have Remus be alone again...that's morbid.

But I loved this anyway!

nessie
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was really sweet. The two lost too much for the distrust to stand in their way. Life isn't always black and white, and Remmy and Siri would def be able to work through it. I really like this filler fic. Thanks!
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Love it!
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I came across your profile the evening, and found this wonderful story (wonderful because of the way you've wrote Sirius and Remus, not because of the plot *g*). I enjoyed reading it, and it's going to my fav list.
Tearjerker22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This one had me near tears! Poor Sirius and Remus...they're too cool to be lonely like this. Great interaction between the two. A little depressing though.
Clare Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Read this AGES ago. Added it to my favourites. Forget to review.

WONDERFUL!

x
unique.normality chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
hm... Can I have both Sirius and Remus?

I'm usually not for that type of thing but hey - look who we're talking about here!

XD XD

great writing

Jessa Martin chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Another great story. I think you capture the the personalities of Sirius and Remus perfectly.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Thanks for recommending this one. It's very true to the way I imagine Remus and Sirius responding. Remus especially. Curling up into a ball and not moving for several days sounds like an appropriate reaction to the many levels of shock he would have felt. I like the way you've handled the anniversary aspect as well. I always wondered why JKR never had Harry react to this day in some manner. Instead she always had Halloween be a happy, celebratory time in the books. In fact, it just occurred to me, in PoA the meeting between Harry & Remus in Remus' office while Ron & Hermione go off to Hogsmeade without him occurred on Halloween! Yet, not a word about the fact that this was the anniversary of Harry's parents' deaths. In retrospect that strikes me as a bit strange.
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 10/22/2007