Reviews for Magical Theory
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
:D daaaaw!
So cute chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Very cute. Perfect, really. I love this! I love you! I love Telewen?! Mormain? Telemain and Morwen's relationship!
The Girl Of Many Names chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE _
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This was perfect. Those two hooking up at the end... unexpected and yet not a surprise once I thought about it. I liked how this elaborated on how they got together.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Aww:) I love this. I have always liked this pairing, and you captured Telemain's character perfectly.

Awesome job:D

-Rosy
miss.SunFlower chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
*applauds* fantastic! cute! and totally in-character! Plus my favorite little couple too! Thanks for writing this little pearl of a Fanfic. I enjoyed it very much.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Nicely done :) Sweet and awkward, just how I imagined Morwen and Telemain would be. Good job!
atlantiandragoness chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
very nice putting into perspective exactly how they ending up engaged. I like how Telemain's being his usual "hopeless" self
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Very cute. I like it, partly b/c no one ever gives Telemain and Morwen much attention. Shoot, you're the first I've seen who did anything about them.
Kandora-sama chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Cute!
copperflame chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
That left me smiling! Which is a very good sign.

“That would be a full-time job.” Gotta love that line... keep up the awesomeness!
storylistener chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
This fits in nicely and is Just like Telemain to fumble the proposal. WONDERFUL JOB!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Too incoherent with aww to leave anything besides "aw" and "you have excellent characterization". :)
EFL chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
No reviews on such an interesting story? Can't have that now, can we? I enjoyed it; the flow of the whole overall story was quite smooth, and the verbal interaction between Morwen and Telemain was well done. Great job.