Reviews for It's a HardKnock Life
the-lost-slayer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Can I point one thing out to you? Faith is not a girly girl. Girly girls don't wear all black of get tattoos
Evi15 chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
Cute! I loved it but I think that Buffy forgave Angel to quickly; it could have gone longer but its your story. I really liked it and i hope you keep writing in the future.
ba2006 chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
This fic was awesome, great writing :)
Capricorn82 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Like you, I too like to read stories about Buffy and Angel, and as a fellow author, I'm sure you'll be great at it. But, there's only one thing. "I CAN LOVE YOU LIKE THAT" is by All-4-One, not BOYZ II MEN. I promise that I'm not trying to be rude or mean, I thought you might want to know. Good luck in your future writing.
anna chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
it was good, just a little weird with angel adopting emily...
smakkie chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
i have one thing to say: oh

so cute
Tk chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
This story is a very sweet story. I liked how you built up to the ending. It was such a sweet ending. I am gald thatg Emily ended up with Angel and Buffy together. Great characterization. hope to read more by you soon.

TK2
yummy0o0 chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
awe!
michebabyblue chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
That was such a sweet ending, i loved it so much and i will be definitly keepin an eye out for mor of ur stories.
pitaqueen chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
This is an awesome story, please update soon! Your attention to detail and the realness of the au is greta! Keep up the great work!
yummy0o0 chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
aw

update soon!
clouds in my coffe au lait chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
First off let me just say that I LOVE the idea but you've really GOT TO STOP CHANGING THE TENSES! It's really pissing me off! Do you have any idea how annoying this is. You also have no idea how to spell. I've counted at least twenty spelling errors. You should also look into getting a thesaurus. I'm REALLY NOT trying to be rude and don't take any of my previous comments rudely. Anyways, you really should have somebody read it aloud before you post it. And also PLEASE STOP changing POV's
michebabyblue chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Oh no i hope she got adopted by Angel cuz that will make things so much happier, i also hope the B/A sep is gonna end soon, i hate seein them so sad.
Buffy4592 chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
plz tell me Angel adopted Em...gosh poor buff! update soon!

:P Katie
anna42hmr chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
fantastic chapter, i hope my theory is right on who the person is that has adopted the little girl