Reviews for Back to Nature
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Whoa this is very good not many stories in which Kim gets mutated.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
umm, okay. its good. but not favorites material, maybe if it was a bit longer? but it was written as a oneshot, sorry. ciao
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Like your style. Sometimes the show makes almost no logical sense. Later.
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
Otter Seastar chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very, very nice! Finally, Kim and Ron appreciate the power science has given them. If only that would happen to poor Gill...no girl in this show seems smart enough to want him.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Great, like the world really needs more baby mutant beavers running around.
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
True not one of the better episodes, but you did a great job on the story. I wonder if they'll build a nice little damn and hibernate during the winter...lol

Great Read

Bubba
pinkymint chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oddly disturbing, yet I liked it. Mutant beavers in love. Have to wonder if a mutated daughter was what .P had in mind during that heart to heart they had. A great one-shot true to the characters.
Bill chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Nice story but anyway,

is Ron being cured by a quick splash any more ridiculous then being turned into a beaver man by diving into the lake for a few seconds.
Martin chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Okay...My weird-dar is going off big time. But...I...can't help...but...like it. Interesting idea and concept...almost like Beauty and the Beast...only reversed and slightly disturbing. Good writing...unlike some writers on these boards I can hear these lines coming from the characters. Again great job.
Jeriddian chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very inventive. Some brilliant interpretation there. Good one-shot overall
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I enjoyed your one shot story.

I dissagree Return to Wannaweep was a gone episode.

The ending with Ron returning with just beind "deloused" for a lack of a better term, just put an ending to the story.

Rememeber in Sink or Swim Barkin was cured by a spray was well.

Keep saying to yourself "It's only a cartoon. It's only a cartoon.

It's only a car..."

Thanks
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was a very cool correction to the “Return to Wannaweep” episode. Kim realizing she loves him so much she becomes a giant mutated beaver herself! I can picture the scene when Bonnie and Tara find out what she did, between Bonnie's disgust and Tara's romantic sighs a person wouldn't be able to hear hemselves think.

Thanks for the great read!
MrDrP chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Easily the most unusual thing I've read in some time. But, still, strangely enjoyable. The scene in the locker room was affecting as was Kim's confession to Ron.

Bottom-line: this story was much better than the episode that inspired it.