Reviews for Ornendil
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very good.
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh my gosh! Excellent story! YOu seriously have my interest! More soon please!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
No! You can't leave it there! Update soon!
darkaura016 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was very good. hehehe I kept imagining faramir as a little Haily Joel Osment "I see dead people" but yeah this looks very interesting! Are you planning on posting more chapters!
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oh, wow!

Poor young Faramir! Bad enough to be seeing the shades of what happened in the past, but to be called a liar for it and not be believed! Poor mite!

Very well written chapter... I look forward to seeing a continuation if that is your plan.
Rugi chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Yeah. So as I mentioned before, I love this story. Could we maybe have Part II? OhpleaseOhpleaseOhplease?

I want to see Denethor's way of dealing with a son who sees ghosts.
Ulaire chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
aw still not updating please oh please continue! nya~
AlexTwo chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Ulaire chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
aw is that the end? please do continue, i wanna know what's gonna happen to my Faraminx...poor little tyke... anyway i love the fic please do continue...

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/1/2006

Holy cow get the second part up mate, I want to read it!1 *_*

Lol, I really didnt see any mistakes and I loved it, please update soon. (And make it long!)

. . .I just ate chocolate so blame it on this hyper review. . ._
somethinorother chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I just saw the Shining actually. It's a real darn shame the fathers both ended up killing themselves in some way. Quite opposite though, one burned the other frozen. xD

Ah well, fantastic story! I can't wait to see what happens, just hope Castamir can't hurt him... I'm not familiar with much of (if any) of Middle Earth's history, but did those characters exist? 3 If not, great introduction and I'm assuming they were mentioned in passing or something I didn't read so nice making them come to life (so to speak :P) and more than just a name. Got my vote out of the best fanfics I've ever read! :-D

CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aww wittle Fwarameer is fwitened! *cough*(little Faramir is frightend)

I'm loving it so far! This was really good!
Rugi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is a nicely shudder-worthy beginning. It's perfect for the season. I felt terrible for little Faramir. You really capture his child-like frustration even when he is seeing things children shouldn't see.
Xedra chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow, this gave me chills! Juat wanna cuddle poor little Faramir. Can't wait to read part 2!