Reviews for Look Not Back
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Sweet larxion

And great connections to final fantasy xii :D
ForgotenDream chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
this is fantasic!

its so cute!

LOVE IT

please please please update!
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I love this world you've set up for their somebodies. It's so well put together that I hate knowing it will soon end. Gosh, it's so cute too. I like how you're portraying them and hope you continue.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
animeloverangels chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Love it! Please update soon! I can't wait to know what happens next! XD XD XD
Viva-la-Spoon chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I love it! Arlene and Ienzo are so cute together. Please upload the second part of it though.
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Oh Ha Ha HA! It's not over with! Good. Because you can't just end it like that. And...it's been a real long time since you've updated. ... I think you should. Please? Cause I really like it. I like Zexion's other. Whenever I picture him though, he looks like he's wearing spanish clothes. It's just a bit odd of a picture...
Devils-Ramen chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
oh! luv it! so original. luvit luvit luvit! cant wait for the second chapter XD!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Gah. -Loves- Way cute. I adore it. Arlene is cute. And Ienzo sounds like a hottie. Haha. Gorgeous. Looking forward to the next bit. :]
Skitty 2004 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh it's a two-shot. Before I read that I was knid of thinking that it was an odd way to end a story. XD Anyways... With how it's going so far I'm definataely glad that I reqested this story. It's just soo awesome that when I started reading this story I was in a depressed mood cause I couldn't go trick-or-treating but now I'm all bubbly and hyper after reading this. It's funny in a weird kind of way. XD anyways... I love how the former Organization members were all reasing Ienzo. They all noticed even the slightest change in him. And I especially love the part where he almost said "Am not." after Even said that he was dripping wet. I've had that kind of prank pulled on me before so I can relate but it's still hilarious. XD anyways, update again soon! Keep Writing!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
i love just imagining the members of pre-organization 13 still fighting. starting grinning like crazy when i got to the part when they were arguing (just loved the "dripping wet.""am no-" started cracking up)

aw...but this is a really good prequal for "you don't miss it"

i love how arlene and ienzo are falling in love, yet only they are oblivious to it (hehe kinda like a sora and kairi kinda thing...)