Reviews for Living in the New
lkaplon chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Hey,

Great chapter! The characters are totally believable!

Please update soon!
Lisa chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
This is a great story. Write faster!

I really like the tone you set for Logan. Too many stories write him as needy or clingy or mopey or so madly in love he can't think straight. He wasn't... I hope you try to hold on to the sharp, somewhat sarcastic, powerful character.
Mari83 chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
Sorry about the late review – Christmas stuff interfered… Anyway, great chapter!

I really like the part when Logan assesses his situation, it emphasizes the immensity of what happened with the amnesia plus him learning that he’s paralyzed.

“It doesn’t change the fact that I can’t touch him.” Max said as the anger slowly boiled inside. She was angry at Beverly for thinking she could do this; angry at the idiot Manticore scientist who concocted the damn virus; and most of all angry at herself for causing the man she loved so much pain.”

Seems very much like Max, turning her fear and frustration into aggression.

“Max having to wear an infectious control gown and mask”

Like one of those she wears in “Shorties”, that make you look like an astronaut?

“Max knew that expression well. It was stubborn mixed with a hint of daring. The way Logan was staring at her, daring her to contradict him and wanting to win the fight, she realized that she would never be able to stay away from him for long.”

I think this is my favourite in here, pointing out what effect Logan’s stubbornness and strong will has on Max.

He nodded in agreement and turned to look at Beverly, “When can I leave?”

Sounds very much like Logan:-)

I’m still very curious about the durability of this amnesia and hoping for more soon!

(Merry Christmas to you!)
Insane Troll Logic chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
You already know what I had to say about this chapter, but it's worth saying again. I really liked it. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
Jeanette Grisham chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
I think it starting out great!

The scientist for the virus is great too.. They need some happiness in their lives.. Until then you can introduce the latex gloaves in your story until the "virus bitch goes down" so that they can atleast hold hands.
Moriania chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Great plotline! I can't wait to see where you take this :)
jennyjen chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
I love the premise of this story. You are doing such a great job with each character's voice. More please! I need to see the reunion!
Mari83 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Great chapter! (And big fat smiley for the planned 15 chapters part:-)

“She didn’t know what to say to Logan… the thought bothered her… it was funny because they almost always had something to say to each other. Too much had changed and she was only a danger to him now.”

“That year we wasted, dancing around each other, afraid of actually admitting how we felt... If I had that time back, I would do that so differently. Now she could only wonder how different it would be.”

Love the contrast between those two paragraphs, Max being afraid of getting to close again to Logan but wondering how things could play out.

Logan bleeding into his crane sounds rather serious, very much hope that it can be fixed.

“Well I don’t have a solution for a virus, but I have a good friend in Costa Rica that is a virologist.”

All I have to say to this is: PLEASE let him be a genius;-)

Enjoyable little details:

“Max glanced to see if Original Cindy was following only to find her in an avid conversation with one of the nurses. Max shook her head and hoped that if Original Cindy scored a date, that she would be a little less mad at her.”

All the bits with the guard trying to hold up his manhood against Max made me laugh.

“As she retrieved it he shot her a knowing smirk, but had the brains to avoid saying anything.”
lkaplon chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
This chapter was in no way a waste of my time. It really worked to set up the drama for Max and Logan's first meeting. So, that being said, waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!
Maria656 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
good job
Dutch chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
I am really enjoying this story. Its so different and similar at the same time. Poor confused Logan and poor confused Max. Hope there is a happy ending to this story with the virus gone and lots of fluff between Max and Logan.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
This is so much better than the version I saw originally. I'm not saying that one was bad or anything. Just that this one is way better. I'm looking forward to the next part! (especially considering you're insisting on dragging out the time before the meeting...)
lisa chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
I'm one of those awful people that reads the stories and never leaves any feedback, but I'm making an exception in this case because I'm really caught up in this one. Please update as soon as you can! And if it's not too much trouble, please throw in some romance and steamy stuff and a happy ending...Thanks!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
...Clearly, we share a brain. ) Can't wait for the next part.
Charlotte chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Cool story man, can't wait for the next installment!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »