Reviews for I'll Trade You a Three Musketeers for a Reese Cup
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwwww that was soo cute to read! Especially with John being soft around the two boys and actually going with them for trick or treating. So cute!

And Recess is the best!

Kairi
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is the sweetest story ever. So much love.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Okay, so it took me nearly three years to find this fic but Hallowe'en is almost upon us again! Loved this fic and the boys trading sweets though, living in the UK, I have no idea what all the sweets actually are as we don't have them here (think I must do some serious googling!) And so funny Sam nearly giving his father a serious injury with the knife and Dean wanting to be realistic and have actual blood round his neck as Ketchup did not look real enough! Loved the end with the boys trading sweets as adults after Dean had bribed them off teenagers!

A great read, really entertaining.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Trading the candy was half the fun... unless your siblings hated the same things you did and liked the same things you did... I remember my brother licking all of the Baby Ruths to make sure we didn't snitch his... Fun stuff, thanks.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw i really liked it.

haha

and my fav candy is a buterfinger!
Hermione Vader chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is perfectly adorable. I love how Sammy messes up the word "provisions." Very (and realistically) little-kid-ish. I can see a ten-year-old Dean deciding to dress up as a "suicide."
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
‘Bing, bong, give me candy’ at what ... thirty years old?” Hahaha that made me laugh. Ah this makes me wish it was halloween again, Sammy as a pirate is too cute!
Balloons go POP chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
hi, even as someone who was born in a country that doesn't really celebrate halloween (australia)i absolutely adored this fic. the idea of Dean and Sam swapping and squabling over lollies every halloween and even sharing them with their Dad is so innocent that it's easiy to imagine that even through years of hunting the two men still have some childlike innocence inside of them.

i loved this fic. it made me laugh,

keep up the good work
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh, this is so good! And so true. My big brother and I don't go trick or treating together anymore, but we still do the whole "gimmie your Snickers" "no" "You can have all my MM's!" "ok!" And when I saw a little boy helping who I assumed was his little brother up the stairs to a house to get candy? Full on heart-melting. So cute. And I immediately thought of Sam and Dean.

P.S. skittles
Yttan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great fic! Loved it!

Ah, candy trading. My second favorite part of Halloween (after the t-o-ting of course). Milky Ways would be my favorite!
Dex1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
m...pixie sticks...and sweet tarts. Deliciously sweet, yet not at all icky over the top saccharine fic. A lovely Halloween treat.
Sepik chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aaw! That was cute. :D My favorite is either butter finger or snickers... No trick - or - treat ing for me tonight. I'm almost 15! Heh.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ok thats just plain cute cute cute... good job and thanks for the treat.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Milky Ways and Tootise Rolls! lol
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
i loved that story. it was so cute. my favorites are kissables.