Reviews for Saving Colonel Sam
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful! Luved it!
samfan9 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I think you let Jack off too easily. He screwed up, ignorance notwithstanding. Yes, he partially redeemed himself by going to Harvard to see her but it's him and the Air Force that needed her first; she had no need for them. So naturally, if he or the Air Force still want her, he must make the move. Likewise, he should have been the one who first confessed his feelings to Sam, without the prompting from Sam. She was already bruised by his "rejection". He should invite her to dinner. Incidentally, while Jack is not comfortable talking about his feelings, he's not an insensitive goof. He would be able to tell when he had upset her. And he would try to make amends. That would restore "balance". Thanks for writing and sharing your stories.
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw what an awesome story! Loved the ending. And the fangirls...that was hilarious.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Found this story and I absolutely love it! I like how Jack wanted to know the answer to Chuck's question.
sofi chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This is such a great story, i only wish it was longer... so PLEASE could you write a second one from one of the students point of veiw, doesn't have to be long just a short fic on how cute they look together. i may sound like a right weirdo n i know your supposed to put these requests on the challenges "thingy" but the idiot that i am, i forgot my user name and password to sign in to my login, so please :) no way of giving me an answer so ill just know if and when you post it. PLEASE, n i once again appoligise for being a "pain in the mikta".
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Always! Loved it, it was perfect, so great! I almost laughed out loud and right now I'm sitting in the study area of my library...and I am so not studying, and proud of it! This was great, keep it up.
Natters chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
"Been there, done that, had the Eagles." lolol!

heart wrenching fic. sequel please
STC chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
this is so god! I'm a sucker for fluff, 'specially SamJack fluff, but who cares. Really like the way you 'set the story'; very easy to visualize. I wouldn't mind a continuation of the story...maybe a chapter on the move back to Colorado and their developing relationship? Hmm?
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
so adorable! Loved it!

-ARia
LCTC chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great fic! Loved it! Sequel please! :) I loved the students interest and questions. I would love to read a sequel of Sam's last week or day at Harvard before she leaves. I can think of so many questions her students would be asking her. And then you could totally have Jack bust in and kiss her or ask her to marry him or whatnot. PLEASE! I really would love a sequel :)

*hugs*

LCTC
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Lesley...I loved it...you did such a great job with it...I even got tears in my eyes from it...the characters were so written that you actually could see it happen...and granted it was fluff...I loved it none the less...But then again I am one of those persons who love the fluff ;-) Keep up the good work!
Caroline ONeill chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was brilliant if you can continue the story.
gater62 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I really liked this story-very much in character! I even got a little teary-eyed!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow. This was really good.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
What do you mean it isn't your best work! I loved this. Poor Jack just doesn't get it sometimes. Sam asked him for a date and he didn't even know it. LOL. But we love him anyway, don't we. Great story. Keep 'em coming.