Reviews for Heaven and Hell
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I love it. I enjoy everything in this story. It has everything I love in a story: romance, comedy and angst. And you put it all in two wonderfull chapters. Thanks for the amazing story and Peace and Love my friend. Bye Bye
What-a-Beautiful-Letdown chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Great. You changed their moods and wills so easily and smoothly. The first part super cute and fluffy, the second wonderfully angsty, and the ending quote tied them together perfectly.
unique.normality chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
This was very interesting, very contrasting. I really liked the nice fluff in the first one, maybe seeing a bit more of them going home would be good, like two extremes (to be blunt: sex vs death).
MooningOverMoony chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
wow. that was really really emotional. like, i was crying pretty much all through the second chapter. obviously this is incredibly well written. bravo!
Pyric chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I'm speechless. When I moved on to the second chapter (following your instructions not to leave a review until after the second part) I was certainly not expecting such a change in mood!

To show both extremes in such harsh and real light is just amazing. You really did a great, GREAT job with this fic. The first part was funny, entertaining, romantic and just so perfect. This second part, in which we focus on the other end of their relationship's spectrum, is just so dark and desperate...man!

I also really love the connection between the two. I had to go to work in between reading the two parts, so my mind had let slip recollection of the marigold and the poison so it took me a while before I understood, but when I finally did...it hit me hard.

KAPOW to the chest, it was.

So all of this to say that this is nothing short of a masterpiece. LOVE how long it is, how detailed it is, how well you seem to grasp their relationship, and how stunningly...I don't even know what...it is.

Fantastic.
yamikinoko chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Hahahaha, I like your closing statement. :D Seriously, I was wondering why you wanted the second chapter read before the reader reviewed... then I remembered the title and I was like, "AHa! I feel smart now." Hehehe.

I'd probably be a little more offended if I read this when I've only read the 5th book... And maybe the 6th... 'Cause I thought Tonks was one cool character and Lupin was just pure awesome. Then the other books came out and they started wanking and it's just "bleah". Yes, it's pretty obvious they were made for each other.

I love the contrast you put between the two chapters. Actually, I love how you finished it. :D Not every story has to be happy, fluffy, blahblahblah. Life ain't like that.

I did think the two of them were a bit OOC at the beginning, but alright, who knows what a lovestruck Moony and Tonks would do? Haha. What I loved the most was how fluffy, happy it was, then how soul-torn-anguish-rawr it was in the second chapter. Contrast, see? Makes your point a whole lot easier.

I like how they had everything: each other, [money?], love, and yes, some of that good old lust mixed in. It's a dream relationship, right?

I love that quote. :D Great job!
Cursive Obsession chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
That was wonderful. A perfect balance of heaven and hell. Excellent job, very well written. I loved all of it!
the lycans chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
really well-written, though i rather doubt tonks would ever poison herself. Love the quote.
meowmeow2 chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
I really enjoyed this story! Angry angst is uncommon in Lupin/Tonks fics, but it was so good in this one!

I especially loved the contrast between the two parts of the story, they tied together so nicely into the plot and I really like the representation that it gave of their relationship. You captured both ends of the spectrum really well! I'm used to seeing the good side of their relationship, but I've never seen such a great low point! Normally, the unhappy part of their stories just ends up being kind of mopey and boring, so the potion-induced hate that you added was such an awesome and welcome change, I love it! Write more awesome fics, ok?
Kylie1403 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
so are they broken up?

awz
tracyh chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Absolutely stunning story, where did you learn to write like that? You are brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
Kwala chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
whoa...didn't think that she would use the potion on herself. then again tonks isn't that cruel natually...or i don't think she is. anyways, very well done i liked it!
greenmaiden chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
wow that was really romantic and intense! i loved it!
lyny angell chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
nope... i think i'll stone u anyway... lol.. just kidding... great fic, very well written... I enjoyed it.
Pheo chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
So damn bittersweet! But also so dead-on and plausible. I enjoyed this second read. :D