Reviews for Konoha Chat
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Please continue this story. I'm not really a yaoi type of guy, but this story is very humorous and I like it. Pretty please with sprinkles on top of a puppy with it's eye's on full-bore?
HufflepuffGleek chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is a nice story!
DeiDeitheSpazandSas-uke-Kitty chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Hey your story rocks dude! Yup! n/_\n We loved it! Can't wait 'till you add to it.
Sake-Chama chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
dont wait on me to update how sweet!, lol jk i loved this fic its so full of crack so hilarious i'll give you a piece of cake for the next chapter?
Aquaticmage chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Ahahahahahahah! LMAO I...I...Can't...bre..breathe!! PLease must have more its too good! _
SpiritWolf341 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
great fic! i can't wait to see what happens. PLEASE update soon.
ramaloki chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
yay an update! i loved this! uber job! heh heh ramen
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
Please, please update soon. I really like this story and I don't want it to end up as some lost cause. It is really good and I keep checking my mail daily just in case it has been updated. I will hold my breath until the next chapter, so ha! Please hurry...getting dizzy...can't...ytpe...aafdbfakjdsb...

bunnykitune chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
me like tobi. X38
ramaloki chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
this was awesome! man it was hard reading tobi's talk...very awesome making him smart! lol
SpiritWolf341 chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
great fic! it's hillarious so far! can't wait to read more and see what happens with the evil-hinata plot. update soon please
Black as Onyx chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
OMG i laughed so hard when i read this chapy. Update soon!

Oh and, how are we going to know what happens at the party?
Catgurl2004 chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
I love this! So funny! Also, I love Tobi, and the part where it was like, ' I want a cookie.' I LOVE COOKIES!

this is realy funneh. I made a chat parody, and it was very retarded. But so is this, but in a good, funny way! _

Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

Haha... Tobi is way too funny. -wipes away tear-