Reviews for Extinguished Fears
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This had so many gorgeous moments in it and the writing was tight and beautiful. I am not generally a weechester fan, for many reasons, but this was absolutely worth the read. Excellent work on this-it's going on my favorites list. Storytelling at its best.
SammySpirit chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was definitely one of the best SPN fanfics I've read yet. It fits the characters so well. I love the part with the holy water, it's so fitting and so John.

Excellent job!
Evil's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Dude, you are so GOOD, it's almost scary. I can handle that, though. Just keep writing.
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
that was...

great :)
x.Sofia-t.x chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Too cute! Dean wants to be a fireman and nice ending xsofiax
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Great story!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was sweet and sad, thank you:)
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
He hates how indifferent he is about his son holding a weapon. He hates his own pride that Dean wants to fight the fire instead of run away.

Loved that! That’s such a great Dean story! And John too. That he let them, aw! And a firefighter, what better thing could he be ;)

That’s it ;)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very nice.

I like the line that "Dean wants to fight the fire instead of run away."

Good job with big brother Dean and showing John as a loving father.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great story and Im glad others caught the significance of Dean saying he always wanted to be a fireman when he grew up cause for a four year old that lived through a fire that took his mom that would be the most logical choice to keep the rest of his family safe. He grew out of the fireman more out of necessity than want but he never outgrew the keeping his family safe and thats one of the many reasons we love him. Yea and Sammy better be glad dad missed that houdini act or he would be so dead.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aww...our boys. I love Dean in this-so fatherly to Sam, so caring. And John...seeing his four year old turn forty-it's so true.

I love the image of Dean taking Sam from house to house, not being able to resist Sam. And how could you? He's Sam, puppy dog eyes and all.

Anyway, lovely fic.
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Beautiful, and oh, so easily imaginable.

The flashes of an elder Dean overlapping with the boy...just cute beyond words.

Thank You!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Superb! I'm a complete sucker for Kiddie!Dean. Seriously. And that's he's dressed as a fireman with his 'semi-watermatic'!

You made a great job of explaining just why John doesn't like Halloween too...
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This story was *awesome*, and exactly what I was looking for today. I can totally see a young Dean here. Fantastic work. Happy Halloween.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Loved this: In his mind’s eye John can see a rugged man—a hunter, a killer with the same green eyes as his little boy—holding his brother back from the flames. He can see a four year old on his front lawn holding his baby brother. He can see a hero.

Thanks for writing!