Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 27 . 12/27/2004
O..ok..I think he'll either become a phoenix..a snake..or...umm..a dragon..now that would be cool..
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 26 . 12/27/2004
Hmm..very nice..I can so see Neville as a Panda...very nice indeed..
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 25 . 12/27/2004
If Dudley were a real person I would have every intention of slitting his fat throat that little son of a bitch...in fact I still have that intention..now I know what to write about in a new fanfic...101 ways to kill and utterly destroy Dudley Dursley...
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 24 . 12/27/2004
Ah..I see the author enjoys Egyptian Mythology as much as I..._
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 23 . 12/27/2004
*Gasp*Is Severus Snape actually speaking to Harry as if he were an equal?
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 22 . 12/27/2004
STAND UP SIT DOWN FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! I'm sorry...having Voldey tell Harry to sit down possessed me to say that..aheh...
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 21 . 12/27/2004
Well..things can't get any worse...why is everyone glaring at me?*random person hand Tsunami newspaper*Cataclysmic Hurricane Destroys Durmstrang..oh..that's just a coincidence..*another person hands Tsunami a second paper*Pocky Factory Explodes In Random Health Examination...NO!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 20 . 12/27/2004
Hmm..I wish I could think of something more creativer to write..but I really want to get to the next chapter!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
Uncle Hagrid? Does that make Snape his daddy and McGonagall his mom? *giggles*
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 18 . 12/27/2004
*blinks then bursts out laughing*That was too good!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 17 . 12/27/2004
Heh..Peter Pettigrew steps up to bat..he swings..and OH! He's outta there! No litterally...Voldey jsut blasted him halfway to Turkey for providing him with false information..again...there's a socker..*rolls eyes*lol..good chapter!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Umm..can I live at Hogwarts too? Please? I'll review every single chapter of every single thing you write for all of eternity if you let me live at Hogwarts...;;
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 15 . 12/27/2004
O...maybe we should give Harry even more powers..if not for the sole purpose to annoy him of course..lol..how about..umm...telepathy?Yeah! That way he doesn't need Occlumency! That would so rock!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 14 . 12/27/2004
Oopsie..I almost forgot to review this chappie in my haste to read the next..aheh..*coughs quietly* Very interesting chapter...Call me indeed! That part was my favorite..*giggles*
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
This story is rapidly becoming darker...or is it my light? Ah..that might be part of it...I don't have any lights on..aheh...anyways...excellent as always.
2,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »