Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 33 . 12/27/2004
Hmm..very curious..is this mystery child a boy..or really a girl..the same girl snooping around in Harry's room perchance?..I do wonder...
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 32 . 12/27/2004
Someone needs to tell Harry that no matter how important you feel it is to appear strong and unmoved there is no shame in crying..ever...tears are a nessescary evil...gah! oops..I so did not mean to quote Gandalf there...:P
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 31 . 12/27/2004
*kisses the booboo on Sirius' arm and clicks the submit review button*
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 30 . 12/27/2004
*giggles at the thought of Snape as a terrier*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*coughs at Snape's glare*I mean..that was very childish*Mwa..
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 29 . 12/27/2004
First of all..I feel I must congratulate you on how well you handled that flamer. Very well indeed. Now..back to the story..I LOVED THAT CHAPTER! And you brought back Echolalia! YAY!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 28 . 12/27/2004
*sniffs*That earring idea was so...sweet...hmm..not sure I understood the full description of the Tribeast though..couldn't really picture it in my mind..
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 27 . 12/27/2004
O..ok..I think he'll either become a phoenix..a snake..or...umm..a dragon..now that would be cool..
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 26 . 12/27/2004
Hmm..very nice..I can so see Neville as a Panda...very nice indeed..
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 25 . 12/27/2004
If Dudley were a real person I would have every intention of slitting his fat throat that little son of a bitch...in fact I still have that intention..now I know what to write about in a new fanfic...101 ways to kill and utterly destroy Dudley Dursley...
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 24 . 12/27/2004
Ah..I see the author enjoys Egyptian Mythology as much as I..._
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 23 . 12/27/2004
*Gasp*Is Severus Snape actually speaking to Harry as if he were an equal?
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 22 . 12/27/2004
STAND UP SIT DOWN FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! I'm sorry...having Voldey tell Harry to sit down possessed me to say that..aheh...
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 21 . 12/27/2004
Well..things can't get any worse...why is everyone glaring at me?*random person hand Tsunami newspaper*Cataclysmic Hurricane Destroys Durmstrang..oh..that's just a coincidence..*another person hands Tsunami a second paper*Pocky Factory Explodes In Random Health Examination...NO!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 20 . 12/27/2004
Hmm..I wish I could think of something more creativer to write..but I really want to get to the next chapter!
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 19 . 12/27/2004