Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
A Girl Who Knows chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
That was good, really good. Run Harry! Don't get shot! You know, I hope Sirius Black or some wizard pops up and helps Harry before that ol' git get's to him. Great Job! I loved it.
jessica potter chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
keep on writing
vmr chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Awesome story. Keep on writing.:)
Sunny sunae7hotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Wow... Just wow
Tazy Silverpen chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
i like the begining so keep up the good work
Grimfoot chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Good begining...
unknown chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Great start on a common theme. Most fics have only Harry being abused. Please continue I'm worried about Harry. He always has to be the hero.
Katana chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Ohhh ni gosh! Ya'll can't stop! ohhhh no fair! please please please continue!
Sandrine Black chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
WOW! This is absolutly awesome! I love it. I can't wait to see what happends next with Harry, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
KrissyReminisce chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This is good, it's going on my favorites list. Can't wait to see more! Post soon! Will Vernon shoot Harry?
Pumpkin Hatching chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
The scenario looks very familiar, with the drunk/abusive Vernon to the battered Petunia taking Dudders and moving out... I think I've seen a fic or two like that, with Harry helping his aunt and cousin escape... Oh well. _ Interesting start, though, and I cannot wait for more chapters!
Dru chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
More.
Slayer282 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hiya! *gasp* Oh my GAWD! This story is AMAZING...sad, but amazing none the less. Please put the next chapter out ASAP! *grin* Great writing!
A Person6 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
poor Harry... want to read more... see what happens...
hiddenpename chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
no! This doesn't look good! The situation I mean not the story! I love the story and I want to read more, please get more up soon! How is Harry going to get though this one, cause there isn't much you can do when someone has a gun and is drunk. Please do more!
2,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 Next »