Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
unknown chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Great start on a common theme. Most fics have only Harry being abused. Please continue I'm worried about Harry. He always has to be the hero.
Katana chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Ohhh ni gosh! Ya'll can't stop! ohhhh no fair! please please please continue!
Sandrine Black chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
WOW! This is absolutly awesome! I love it. I can't wait to see what happends next with Harry, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
KrissyReminisce chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This is good, it's going on my favorites list. Can't wait to see more! Post soon! Will Vernon shoot Harry?
Pumpkin Hatching chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
The scenario looks very familiar, with the drunk/abusive Vernon to the battered Petunia taking Dudders and moving out... I think I've seen a fic or two like that, with Harry helping his aunt and cousin escape... Oh well. _ Interesting start, though, and I cannot wait for more chapters!
Dru chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
More.
Slayer282 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hiya! *gasp* Oh my GAWD! This story is AMAZING...sad, but amazing none the less. Please put the next chapter out ASAP! *grin* Great writing!
A Person6 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
poor Harry... want to read more... see what happens...
hiddenpename chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
no! This doesn't look good! The situation I mean not the story! I love the story and I want to read more, please get more up soon! How is Harry going to get though this one, cause there isn't much you can do when someone has a gun and is drunk. Please do more!
noX4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This is so good! Write more of it...
Hermione Gulliver n.sgn.in chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This is really good. I like the way he stuck up for them. Would you PLEASE email me when you post the next chapter ? PLEASE !
Itari15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Oh dear! Poor Harry, He always has to save everyone before himself. Really good fic so far. Keep going 'cause I'm looking forward to the rest of yhe story.
Minna chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
TO THE GORGEOUSLY INTAMALECTUAL AUTHOR

This is most definately the best fic I've ever read. The whole 'You're ona mah frendz' doesn't mean that I'm prejudiced.

(Okay, maybe it does...)

Becka

_

I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do

You're just jealous 'cos they don't talk to you...
Farseeker chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I would just like to say thank you to Crystal Music for being my first reviewer, 'kay? Got to go.
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Oh, dear... ::muses:: Harry, your courage is always your downfall, isn't it? This was a nice start; a bit abrupt in places, and I think you need a bit more transitional paragraphs and explanations. I'm sure later chapters will explain the situation a bit more, but the whole thing seems rushed to me right now ... to your credit, I actually didn't notice any spelling errors ;) Looking forward to later chapters.
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159