Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
Cosmos12 chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Good Work. Laughed at the last line. Keep it up.
Cosmos12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Hope that you continue this story. I find that it is a suspense thriller. Please

continue it.
Aedalena chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Lol... he's dying and the one thing he thinks of is his Potions homework... I guess I shouldn't be laughing with him in a lot of pain but who am I to question the workings of my twisted mind? And then there's Snape's thought, "...Dumbledore's going to go spare." I just loved the thing, you bet I'm adding it to favorites!
Angelface chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
yay! Snape saved him! Are you gonna post another chapter 2 morrow?
Itari15 chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Haven't done potions homework? That's a silly statement to make when your an inch from unconciousness. But then I guess that very fact makes it okay to say something completely absurd(hehe). So what happens to Harry next? What will happen to his cousin and aunt? It's really good. Keep going!
Crystal Music chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
::applauds:: I got an email! And a congratulation, too! ::blinks:: I hate to say what all the other reviewers are saying ... but the last line was quite funny! :) I'll give you an email - I just didn't check yesterday, and found 46 emails waiting! Of course half of them were stupid forwards, but ... hey, I'm rambling. There are a few omissions/spelling things here, but you can fix 'em. Like I ... already said ... I'll email you, and toodles till then. ~ (The beta-reader suggestion sounds great, but you don't know what you're getting into if you wanna beta-read my stuff. ::evil chuckle::)
CarolPotter chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Do continue! I wanna to know what will happen next! Keep going! :D Hope to see a new chapter soon
Sandrine Black chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
HAHAHAHA! I loved that last sentence, it cracked me up. This chapter was great, very well written and the stuff in it was cool. So that means no updates for 2 weeks? Man, I dont know if I can wait that long, this is just too good of a story. Keep up the awesome work!
Aurora chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
OMG! Way to go Snape! Good job, I was crying with laughter at the end at what Harry said. (Don't mind me just a little hyper ;) ) Anyway, loved the story please continue please?
Dumbledore's True Love chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
That was good! He shot Harry! Eek! I like the last comment, "Damn. Haven't done potions homework..." Anyway, that was good. You're right, Dumbledore will be so pissed off it's not even funny. Sirius will be pissed too. Post soon. I like this a lot. I really really do._
hiddenpename chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Love the last line! Is snape going to be halfway decent in this one? Please? I really like this story, and I want you to continue! Soon! At least Petunia told Snape that he had to get there, she could have just left him! Anyway, I really love this and I hope you will continue very soon! If you get it done today, please put it up!
vmr chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Cool story. Keep on writing.:)
sweets to lazy to log in as usual on east coast chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
I really like this. It has been bookmared. Please keep writing this story. I was kind of laughing when Harry's last thought was haven't done homework for potions yet. Question though where is Sirius during all of this? Why didn't Harry tell him?
Lishel Fracrium chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
great story write more please for snape!
tygrestick chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
I know I shouldn't be laughing... but, Harry's last line... LoL! This is an extremely well written story, please continue!
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »