Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
Draeconin chapter 25 . 11/4/2010
Drama/Suspense? More like a crackfic. Sometimes enjoyable, other times...
Lerris chapter 50 . 8/17/2010
I stopped reading around 26. I think the part where Harry's animagus form was some laboratory Frankenstein of junk was the last straw. Still, the writing had potential, although you need to be more careful to make sure your cause and effect remains plausible. If I was going to say where things began to go wrong, I'd probably say near the beginning, where people supposedly took a tour through Harry's memories, yet were unaffected by them.
Lerris chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
This story is probably too old to expect changes in, but, well, this chapter was crap. First Ron and Hermione are bastards for no particularly good reason, and then we find that Dudley is still in the castle, and someone lets him in to rifle through Harry's stuff. Now Ron might have been vaguely in character for him, given he is little more than a Gryfindor version of Malfoy, but the rest is crazy. As to the muggles, well they had no business being in the castle in the first place, let alone still being there. To top that off, you expect us to believe that they let the cousin he hates mess with his stuff?
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I supposes reviews are likely not to help much with improvement of a story this old, but nevertheless here is another. The last few chapters were two short. Having an actual trial for Vernon that took that much time seems out of character for the Wizarding world. He is a muggle, and a muggle accused of child abuse by well known wizards. He is also a muggle that is guilty of attempted murder of a wizarding child. He would get the dementor's kiss easy, particularly if they forced him to take Veritaserum. For that matter, I'm surprised that Snape didn't use deadly force when he first saw the gun.
Lerris chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I find it odd that you compared their reaction to Harry to what it was like after they learned he could talk to snakes. This time, they have had a much greater chance to get to know him, and they even viewed much of his life.
Lerris chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
So far I think I saw few points which seem questionable. First off, you gave the entire school a tour through Harry's memories, and you used enough magic to presumably annihilate a small city to do it. As it was, it felt like a poorly written excuse to tell about Harry's past. I'm not saying that scene is impossible to pull off, but more work was likely needed. Additionally, in that scene you had all the Slytherins but Draco and one other leave. That makes no sense. If they were all evil, I can't see them passing up a chance to learn anything that would help them kill him. Some of the others would likely be curious just to learn the deepest secrets of the boy who lived. At any rate, I can't see most of the Slytherins missing that. Finally, you put a couple author's notes in the main body of this chapter. They should be removed.
thing1966 chapter 50 . 7/31/2010
Can you please continue? This really is a good story with grat writing. Please? * gives cyber cookie*
friends.are.for.everhotmail.c chapter 29 . 6/26/2010
Hey, just been reading this story and loving it... haven't read such an original one in such a long time... write more
Aharah Musici chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Not my custom to review this early, but I just have to say, that very accurately reflects what happens after you are saved from dying, you do not think 'yay, I am alive', you think about that shoe which is about to fall off.
Knight of elves chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
excellent story
The Proton Tail chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
um probobly wont read this but..i like your story i think its good...*small smile* im trying to write one and its not coming out so well...but imm a loser anyway so...i guess it doesnt matter
tobystephensfan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am really loving this story but i am really sad that it has been discontinued. This is a great story and it's a shame to see all that effort and hard work go to waste. I know real life is demanding but i hope that sometime in the near future you can find some time to continue with this story, as i'm sure many other people as well as myself really want to see this story completed :)
IchigoRenji chapter 50 . 3/23/2010
Love it, keep up the great work
LillyRose95 chapter 50 . 5/30/2009
REALLY good story! and i wish that there was more
blklover chapter 50 . 5/26/2009
great story please keep up the good story can't wait to read what happens nexts
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »