Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
DaveC chapter 14 . 6/5
I hate it when he is shown to be weak then he's strong, then Hermonie is mor powerful its all the same. There,'s not enough content that's why your chapters mare short.
DaveC chapter 42 . 1/30
That Hermoine is one nosey cow, most writers do the same, I would love Harry just once to tell her in public to bigger off and nose somewhere else and not to make friends with Ron and her.
DaveC chapter 14 . 1/30
I'm proberly wrong, but isn't Harry some kind of strong wizard, you have him fainting why?
DaveC chapter 10 . 1/29
What's with all the crap writings before the chapter ? Just get one with it, honestly it puts you off.
DaveC chapter 41 . 11/7/2016
Now your talking, a good chapter but not long enough,come on I know you can do it, just fill it up with fights, spells, too cold to go outside, then food fight in the hall started by wait for it yes Snape with clean hair, lol love to see that in print. Good job.
DaveC chapter 38 . 11/7/2016
Now you said we would have longer chapters, now it's a bit longer than a paragraph, come on its getting exciting, I vote for longer chapters...~ ~*
Your also doing a good job
DaveC chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
Why is it that Harry Potter always get hit ,punched, or is never strong enough even after training, whenever he is confronted by well, anyone, until the last chapter. In your next story please let's have a Harry who is strong after training, and kicks some arse, yea that would be good.
Joshua N chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
I thought this was a serious fanfiction and that it was going to be good... until this chapter Secret Society for Spontaneous Crowds and Annoying Obstacles... what type of Hogwash ugh I hate wasting even a minute on reading idiocy I could have been reading an actual fanfiction instead of this Cock and bull
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
nice one
DaveC chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Proberly it's because you like the name Smug...I was going to write something a whole lot worse but thought No Smug is evil enough...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
That was definently the best ending I ever read. Which is saying something, cuz I read hundreds of fanfiction's.
RexNihil chapter 42 . 10/24/2013
I like the inclusion of Garth Nix's stories in here with the bells. Just be sure to get the bloody names right. :)
rowan.catara chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
I've been reading and enjoying your story very much. Had to laugh at your little firecracker (too small to be a real flame) Lol. Keep it up, glad the suicide-by-cat didn't happen, and keep writing. You're talented, well worded and have a gift of carrying us all along with you. I'm very impressed.
Crazed King chapter 50 . 2/11/2013
Wao!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 50 . 1/3/2013
Who is the little boy? I bet you know, so post again soon! Thankyou!
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »