Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
thing1966 chapter 50 . 7/31/2010
Can you please continue? This really is a good story with grat writing. Please? * gives cyber cookie*
friends.are.for.everhotmail.c chapter 29 . 6/26/2010
Hey, just been reading this story and loving it... haven't read such an original one in such a long time... write more
Aharah Musici chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Not my custom to review this early, but I just have to say, that very accurately reflects what happens after you are saved from dying, you do not think 'yay, I am alive', you think about that shoe which is about to fall off.
Knight of elves chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
excellent story
The Proton Tail chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
um probobly wont read this but..i like your story i think its good...*small smile* im trying to write one and its not coming out so well...but imm a loser anyway so...i guess it doesnt matter
tobystephensfan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am really loving this story but i am really sad that it has been discontinued. This is a great story and it's a shame to see all that effort and hard work go to waste. I know real life is demanding but i hope that sometime in the near future you can find some time to continue with this story, as i'm sure many other people as well as myself really want to see this story completed :)
IchigoRenji chapter 50 . 3/23/2010
Love it, keep up the great work
LillyRose95 chapter 50 . 5/30/2009
REALLY good story! and i wish that there was more
blklover chapter 50 . 5/26/2009
great story please keep up the good story can't wait to read what happens nexts
LBQIO chapter 50 . 3/30/2009
this is mean
CatWriter chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
DON"T EVER Put review replies in your chapter, most of this chapter was a waste because I had no desire to read it, and had to scroll, and scroll and scroll past it. It really slows down the pace of your story, reviews have a reply hyperlink, USE THAT.

Catwriter
cato1850 chapter 50 . 10/27/2008
Wow, what you wrote was great. My favorite laugh..."I'm Silence; Utter Silence." HAHAHA! Really cracked me up.

I do hope you are writing somewhere, you really are good. Maybe, you stopped because you won that $20,0, I would believe it. Peace!
Shakatan chapter 29 . 10/25/2008
Love the fact you posted the Flames as well as your comments to them on the page, I was laughing all the way through reading them, honestly some people are so stupid then again I can't talk - I'm writting a review prassing you for inclusing flame jokes. Anway 9/10 for the fanfic, like the developing story line.
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
wow didn't realize this wasn't complete. and really got into it. and no im a little upset [ good writing
hayylies chapter 50 . 8/12/2008
vry nice! have you abandoned this fic?
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »