Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
Rainbow185 chapter 50 . 12/3/2012
This is so awesome! But I don't get the rest of chapter 50 though xD You should of made Harry related just to Slytherin (instead of all four founders) and Snape and tha\t would make it even more awkward for Ron and Hermione lol More please!
REMEMBER101 chapter 50 . 6/22/2012
update soon
Jamr chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
what happened to the story on this page you know they can pull this story for all this chit chat
wolf-master321 chapter 50 . 1/16/2012
not bad. better then some worse then others. I will follow it can't wait to see how it ends
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 50 . 11/19/2011
okay i know you probably gave up on this or forgot about it or something but i love this and its been years since you updated will you please continue it it just got to that one point not quiet the climax but close and its a big event that keeps you reading please please please update this! im begging you
Limanehious chapter 50 . 5/8/2011
This is great! If you carry it on or do a sequel then PLEASE can it be Harry/Ginny ship? X
Jamr chapter 39 . 3/28/2011
Hope your ok love your writing
Mischivous Purple One chapter 50 . 3/16/2011
What? But-but NUUUUUUUU! *sobs* It was getting sooooo gooooooood. *buries face in pillow* More! I want more, pleeeeeeeeease!
Gembomz chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
omg! i am addicted! please write more asap!
anon chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Good fic. I like the plot.
Draeconin chapter 25 . 11/4/2010
Drama/Suspense? More like a crackfic. Sometimes enjoyable, other times...
Lerris chapter 50 . 8/17/2010
I stopped reading around 26. I think the part where Harry's animagus form was some laboratory Frankenstein of junk was the last straw. Still, the writing had potential, although you need to be more careful to make sure your cause and effect remains plausible. If I was going to say where things began to go wrong, I'd probably say near the beginning, where people supposedly took a tour through Harry's memories, yet were unaffected by them.
Lerris chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
This story is probably too old to expect changes in, but, well, this chapter was crap. First Ron and Hermione are bastards for no particularly good reason, and then we find that Dudley is still in the castle, and someone lets him in to rifle through Harry's stuff. Now Ron might have been vaguely in character for him, given he is little more than a Gryfindor version of Malfoy, but the rest is crazy. As to the muggles, well they had no business being in the castle in the first place, let alone still being there. To top that off, you expect us to believe that they let the cousin he hates mess with his stuff?
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I supposes reviews are likely not to help much with improvement of a story this old, but nevertheless here is another. The last few chapters were two short. Having an actual trial for Vernon that took that much time seems out of character for the Wizarding world. He is a muggle, and a muggle accused of child abuse by well known wizards. He is also a muggle that is guilty of attempted murder of a wizarding child. He would get the dementor's kiss easy, particularly if they forced him to take Veritaserum. For that matter, I'm surprised that Snape didn't use deadly force when he first saw the gun.
Lerris chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I find it odd that you compared their reaction to Harry to what it was like after they learned he could talk to snakes. This time, they have had a much greater chance to get to know him, and they even viewed much of his life.
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »