Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
LBQIO chapter 50 . 3/30/2009
this is mean
CatWriter chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
DON"T EVER Put review replies in your chapter, most of this chapter was a waste because I had no desire to read it, and had to scroll, and scroll and scroll past it. It really slows down the pace of your story, reviews have a reply hyperlink, USE THAT.

Catwriter
cato1850 chapter 50 . 10/27/2008
Wow, what you wrote was great. My favorite laugh..."I'm Silence; Utter Silence." HAHAHA! Really cracked me up.

I do hope you are writing somewhere, you really are good. Maybe, you stopped because you won that $20,0, I would believe it. Peace!
Shakatan chapter 29 . 10/25/2008
Love the fact you posted the Flames as well as your comments to them on the page, I was laughing all the way through reading them, honestly some people are so stupid then again I can't talk - I'm writting a review prassing you for inclusing flame jokes. Anway 9/10 for the fanfic, like the developing story line.
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
wow didn't realize this wasn't complete. and really got into it. and no im a little upset [ good writing
hayylies chapter 50 . 8/12/2008
vry nice! have you abandoned this fic?
shiftyless chapter 50 . 6/17/2008
WTF!, happened there?, how did he get that child? More surprises 4 Harry & every1 else Hogwarts. Now how is everybody gonna deal with a young child amongst them, what'll b the situation between Harry & his half-Uncle Severus/Prof. Snape will it improve or will it just stay the same as it is now?
Flaming chapter 50 . 5/27/2008
What! why did you just end like that and not update! It was a great story!

Flaming
April Dawn Irene chapter 50 . 5/24/2008
Who is the child?
hypercell chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
LOL! That is a very funny hope snape never finds out about them.
hypercell chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
That is Funy. so Funny. loved it. :)
Truth seer chapter 50 . 1/30/2008
I love this story and I like the part when snape turns into a dog. Hope you update soon.
Adaria48 chapter 50 . 12/31/2007
Are you ever going to update this story? I read this far last year and I want to read more please!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 50 . 11/13/2007
Wow! I can't wait to read what happens next :D You've got me enthralled, completely and totally! -ARD
Oh-So-Pretty chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I realize looking at the date that you wrote this story several years ago, so my reviews really do not matter now. But I will still review anyways, as it is my duty (and pleasure) as a reader. So you must read what I have written in response . . . hahaha!

In this chapter, Harry seems to goad his uncle on. Harry taunts his uncle, calling him "Vernon" rather than "Uncle Vernon" as Harry usually does. I don't think that Harry would lose his manners to such a level as this. Harry might point out the injustice of his living situation, but he would not show disrespect. That is more of a Malfoy thing, like calling Hermione a Mudblood or calling Ron the Weasel.

Otherwise, this chapter, too, was splendid. And I like the randomness of Harry's last thought, "Damn . . . potion's homework." Funny stuff.

I should not make my reviews so long. I waste good people's precious time. Sorry.
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »