Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
IchigoRenji chapter 50 . 3/23/2010
Love it, keep up the great work
LillyRose95 chapter 50 . 5/30/2009
REALLY good story! and i wish that there was more
blklover chapter 50 . 5/26/2009
great story please keep up the good story can't wait to read what happens nexts
LBQIO chapter 50 . 3/30/2009
this is mean
CatWriter chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
DON"T EVER Put review replies in your chapter, most of this chapter was a waste because I had no desire to read it, and had to scroll, and scroll and scroll past it. It really slows down the pace of your story, reviews have a reply hyperlink, USE THAT.

Catwriter
cato1850 chapter 50 . 10/27/2008
Wow, what you wrote was great. My favorite laugh..."I'm Silence; Utter Silence." HAHAHA! Really cracked me up.

I do hope you are writing somewhere, you really are good. Maybe, you stopped because you won that $20,0, I would believe it. Peace!
Shakatan chapter 29 . 10/25/2008
Love the fact you posted the Flames as well as your comments to them on the page, I was laughing all the way through reading them, honestly some people are so stupid then again I can't talk - I'm writting a review prassing you for inclusing flame jokes. Anway 9/10 for the fanfic, like the developing story line.
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
wow didn't realize this wasn't complete. and really got into it. and no im a little upset [ good writing
hayylies chapter 50 . 8/12/2008
vry nice! have you abandoned this fic?
shiftyless chapter 50 . 6/17/2008
WTF!, happened there?, how did he get that child? More surprises 4 Harry & every1 else Hogwarts. Now how is everybody gonna deal with a young child amongst them, what'll b the situation between Harry & his half-Uncle Severus/Prof. Snape will it improve or will it just stay the same as it is now?
Flaming chapter 50 . 5/27/2008
What! why did you just end like that and not update! It was a great story!

Flaming
April Dawn Irene chapter 50 . 5/24/2008
Who is the child?
hypercell chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
LOL! That is a very funny hope snape never finds out about them.
hypercell chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
That is Funy. so Funny. loved it. :)
Truth seer chapter 50 . 1/30/2008
I love this story and I like the part when snape turns into a dog. Hope you update soon.
2,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »