Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
shiftyless chapter 50 . 6/17/2008
WTF!, happened there?, how did he get that child? More surprises 4 Harry & every1 else Hogwarts. Now how is everybody gonna deal with a young child amongst them, what'll b the situation between Harry & his half-Uncle Severus/Prof. Snape will it improve or will it just stay the same as it is now?
Flaming chapter 50 . 5/27/2008
What! why did you just end like that and not update! It was a great story!

Flaming
April Dawn Irene chapter 50 . 5/24/2008
Who is the child?
hypercell chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
LOL! That is a very funny hope snape never finds out about them.
hypercell chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
That is Funy. so Funny. loved it. :)
Truth seer chapter 50 . 1/30/2008
I love this story and I like the part when snape turns into a dog. Hope you update soon.
Adaria48 chapter 50 . 12/31/2007
Are you ever going to update this story? I read this far last year and I want to read more please!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 50 . 11/13/2007
Wow! I can't wait to read what happens next :D You've got me enthralled, completely and totally! -ARD
Oh-So-Pretty chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I realize looking at the date that you wrote this story several years ago, so my reviews really do not matter now. But I will still review anyways, as it is my duty (and pleasure) as a reader. So you must read what I have written in response . . . hahaha!

In this chapter, Harry seems to goad his uncle on. Harry taunts his uncle, calling him "Vernon" rather than "Uncle Vernon" as Harry usually does. I don't think that Harry would lose his manners to such a level as this. Harry might point out the injustice of his living situation, but he would not show disrespect. That is more of a Malfoy thing, like calling Hermione a Mudblood or calling Ron the Weasel.

Otherwise, this chapter, too, was splendid. And I like the randomness of Harry's last thought, "Damn . . . potion's homework." Funny stuff.

I should not make my reviews so long. I waste good people's precious time. Sorry.
Oh-So-Pretty chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Very nice. I like the descriptions of abuse. Nice and descriptive. Well done.

I also appreciate that Dudley and Petunia are included in the abuse-and that Harry does not help them until the last moment. He would not help them until the last moment, given his character. He dislikes them utterly, but he has the whole hero complex about him, so he would save them eventually (like with Dudley and the dementor).

So, great descriptions and characterizations, is basically what my review amounts to. Vernon may be on the harsh side, but as you said, he is a drunken villain. Rawr.
WouldYouLikeAChallenge chapter 50 . 7/23/2007
wow love the plot though, not trying to flame you or anything, but are you going to stop giving harry powers yet? i mean i don't mind them but stories having a super powered harry are sorta getting annoying, sorry if i sound mean, i really don't mean to, but just asking

email me at
Weiryn's Daughter chapter 50 . 4/25/2007
I really love your story! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to hear what happens!
jcrance chapter 50 . 4/24/2007
Please, please, please continue with this story. I love it. It is great!
CharmedbyFire chapter 50 . 4/6/2007
_
Flensa chapter 50 . 2/19/2007
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »