Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Will
Oh-So-Pretty chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I realize looking at the date that you wrote this story several years ago, so my reviews really do not matter now. But I will still review anyways, as it is my duty (and pleasure) as a reader. So you must read what I have written in response . . . hahaha!

In this chapter, Harry seems to goad his uncle on. Harry taunts his uncle, calling him "Vernon" rather than "Uncle Vernon" as Harry usually does. I don't think that Harry would lose his manners to such a level as this. Harry might point out the injustice of his living situation, but he would not show disrespect. That is more of a Malfoy thing, like calling Hermione a Mudblood or calling Ron the Weasel.

Otherwise, this chapter, too, was splendid. And I like the randomness of Harry's last thought, "Damn . . . potion's homework." Funny stuff.

I should not make my reviews so long. I waste good people's precious time. Sorry.
Oh-So-Pretty chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Very nice. I like the descriptions of abuse. Nice and descriptive. Well done.

I also appreciate that Dudley and Petunia are included in the abuse-and that Harry does not help them until the last moment. He would not help them until the last moment, given his character. He dislikes them utterly, but he has the whole hero complex about him, so he would save them eventually (like with Dudley and the dementor).

So, great descriptions and characterizations, is basically what my review amounts to. Vernon may be on the harsh side, but as you said, he is a drunken villain. Rawr.
WouldYouLikeAChallenge chapter 50 . 7/23/2007
wow love the plot though, not trying to flame you or anything, but are you going to stop giving harry powers yet? i mean i don't mind them but stories having a super powered harry are sorta getting annoying, sorry if i sound mean, i really don't mean to, but just asking

email me at
Weiryn's Daughter chapter 50 . 4/25/2007
I really love your story! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to hear what happens!
jcrance chapter 50 . 4/24/2007
Please, please, please continue with this story. I love it. It is great!
CharmedbyFire chapter 50 . 4/6/2007
Flensa chapter 50 . 2/19/2007
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.
EllipsisObsessed chapter 50 . 2/4/2007
awsome story... i wish you would resurect it... oh well... one can hope
Spartan Eragon chapter 50 . 1/19/2007
Er... weird ending but are you continuing with the story? Cause it is really good although my only arguement is that the chapters are ridiculously short.
bianca chapter 50 . 1/12/2007
Wow! What a great story! I hope you will write more of it!
Shinigami Clara chapter 24 . 9/27/2006
Do you by any chance watch YuGiOh? was that the millenium item i read there? lol either that or you're into mythology :D sorry just a random observation, it's late and i'm tired, excuse me for being weird.
TweedleDuh chapter 50 . 9/2/2006
This took me 3 days to read and then i get to CHAPTER 50! and nothing? no more? i'm in hell! i'm in FAN FIC HELL lol.. i gotta go check your name and see if theres more i'm missing!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Snape glared at her. "Don’t be stupid. I turned him into a beetle.",/i

*does double-take before laughing*

"If I ever," the Professor said in a chillingly calm voice, "Ever find out who is behind the so-called spontaneous large crowds here, I will track them down and carve out their spleen with a dull wooden spoon."

I love the 'call me' thing in chapter 14.

"He may have James’ looks and Lily’s eyes, but he’s becoming more and more like you every day, Severus," he said, smiling. Snape shook his head.

"Please don’t say that, Albus."

Me, I wouldn't even have TRIED to forgive Ron. I would have spelled out exactly what happened in all it's gruesome detail and rubbed his nose in his disloyalty... *pause* But then I kind be kinda vindinctive.
Heksie chapter 50 . 7/30/2006
it's a good fic - sad that you did stop posting
Crysania Fay chapter 50 . 7/30/2006
Are you ever going to continue this...? Please say yes! I want to know what happens next!
2,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »