Reviews for Treats
Flamegirl217 chapter 1 . 6/23
This is exquisite. It gives Jonathan (sorry, SCARECROW [because I can't do italics]) a more sympathetic, understanding side that reminds us all that the master of fear, deep down, is human.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/3
...wow
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
So perfect. I love it. Scarecrow is by far one of my favorite villains and your characterization is spot on. BRAVO!
Otakachu9001 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow... O.O This is a perfect portrayal of Scarecrow's inner sadist and also his side that may have pitied the girl at one point. After all, he was bullied at one point too. :( It's no wonder he'd want to help the girl get revenge. But anyway, I really liked your story. :) Well done my friend. Well done indeed.
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
O... you're a good writer.
Starlit chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was Beautiful, I loved it.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Crikey! This story was absolutely spectacular! The way you got inside the Scarecrow's mind? Awesome! And I'm glad that you used a girl intsead of a boy,that the Scarecrow was talking to and for whom he was *avenging* her mistreatment. But I am sorry about one thing,that this story was only a one would've been great that the girl,say a few years later,joins up with the Scarecrow when he comes back for her,because he saw the promise in her. And another thing I have to say is,this story is right up there with Santanico's story *Broken Glass Kiss*. Especially the way the two of you have Jonathan Crane listening to him talk would know that he is a well-educated and well-read man.I can also imagine how his voice would sound, would talk slowly and thoughtfully,enunciating each word carefully,his voice would be ,I could listen to him all the Scarecrow to know how that girl was being treated by her *classmates* he must have been watching her for a very long time. Could you at least consider writing a sequel to this wonderful story? Please,pretty please? *smiles hopefully* :)
Crash AKA Valerie chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow i checked your profile and found this little number. I love this one, scarecrow is meant to be a sadistic lil prick and you make him one. I love how you captured his calculating mind and applied it to make this creepy fic :)

and you just earned a space on my AuthorAlert list

~Crash AKA Valerie
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Neat stuff! I liked this!