Reviews for Curse
CC.V.RG chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Ooh...very spooky! Loved it! This is actually my first AU fruits basket story: and i actually really loved it! :) cheers!
moonstone glows chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Wai! So glad to see this finally finished! And how spooky is that, 2 years, halloween to halloween too *g*.

Glad to see you're still around, I was starting to think you had abandoned what are really two of my favorite fics, and I am really thrilled at the idea that you are finally going to pick Ayame's Change back up.
WHPIAR chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Gah! What a magnificent cliffhanger! I am really enjoying your story. I love the Mabudachi Trio, especially when their younger. Your story has captivated me and I anticipate reading more of what's to come.
moonstone glows chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
NO! no no no no no. NO CLIFFHANGERS, CLIFFHANGERS BAD! this is brilliant, please finish it soon.
Gogglehead Lover chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
OH NO! AYA! Update soon ok?
littlefiction chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Oh strange, I wonder what will happen next. I'm so anxious for Aaya
littlefiction chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Gah! Hatori is so clueless! I just want to grab him by the shoulders and shake him! Poor Aaya, how terrifying
Hebi-san chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
I just love this story and this chapter is no exception! Great job:D
Hebi-san chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Great chapter
SW1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Very nice start but it would be way more fun if you turned Aya into a girl instead of a chibi. There are too many stupid chibi stories out there already and I'm not reading any more of this one if it's turning into that.
shru chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
You know, I really wouldn't mind if it turned out a lot longer than you expected, because I'm having so much fun reading it that I kinda want it to go on for ever. That said, I'm also dying to know what happens next and I'm sure the suspense will kill me. I loved the update and I think you've kept everyone very much in character, so much so in fact that I actually got a little emotional while reading it. Ahem, yes...so anyway, please continue writing, for as long as you do I shall continue reading and will be looking forward to the next chapter (which I hope will be here soon!). Until then - peace out!
littlefiction chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Very strange. I look forward to the next chapter.
littlefiction chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
How interesting, I wonder what will happen next?
Gogglehead Lover chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
WOW this looks really good. Ok you must update soon because this is really interesting. Thank you and can't wait until the next chapter.
Hebi-san chapter 3 . 11/3/2006