Reviews for A Practical Balance
Atka-Jane chapter 19 . 3/2
This is so cute! Some of the chapters in here are my absolute favorite! Altho I do have to point out that Frederic should have been addressed as Lord instead of Mr. But bah! Technicals shmenical! Lol! I hoped they didn't forget about the necklace! If only Frederic let her wear it again, only this time he put it on her himself, it would have been picture perfect! Nonetheless this fic is already extremely fluffy and romantic as it is, I have no issue in saying this has satisfied me so so much! Looking forward to your more Mary B's fanfics in the future!
Montara chapter 19 . 1/20
A very good place to end the story! Everybody behaved for Mary's sake and I don't think she'd have thought that a possibility in the past :D

And I love the support Frederic is giving her! He's so sweet!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story. It is well written and it shows the love they have for each other without having to rate your story M!
Montara chapter 18 . 1/20
I don't understand why Mary turned out like this in this chapter, I loved that she could act civilly and still have her own opinions, yet in this chapter I was left with the impression that she was acting bad with her family now that she's almost free...not a good impression at all :

Her father's acceptance was something she longed for so I'm in a way glad, yet I can't forget that he was the one forcing her to marry with that man!

Mary is so lucky she has Frederic's support!
Montara chapter 17 . 1/20
I'm so glad things are finally going well for Mary.
Montara chapter 16 . 1/20
Wow! I love this chapter so much! :DDD
Montara chapter 15 . 1/20
Montara chapter 14 . 1/20
I am so revolted by her father.

First with Lydia who needed help and was obligated to go to her husband who could infect her with who knows what diseases, and now with Mary, forcing her to get married, a thing he didn't do with Lizzie! :(((

Hope she'll be rescued in time!
Montara chapter 13 . 1/20
I hope Mary won't be forced into an arranged marriage.
Montara chapter 12 . 1/20
He ended the engagement!
Montara chapter 11 . 1/20
He let her go...
Montara chapter 10 . 1/20
Montara chapter 9 . 1/20
Montara chapter 8 . 1/20
I wonder if Mary realized that 'Ferdinand' is the Marchioness's son? I mean, she recognized the necklace...
Montara chapter 7 . 1/20
I thought so...he gave her the power to stand up for herself but her family put her down quickly since nobody took her side. I was surprised by Lizzy, I thought she'll say something.
Montara chapter 6 . 1/20
I can't believe her own mother would do such a cruel thing! Poor Mary. I just hope Mary won't get hurt by being too bold in front of everybody, with no one to back her up.