Reviews for Batman's Happy Halloween
lover of all shipping chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwwwww!
IAmNotAUnicorn-ImBetter chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So cute! I love this story!
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Bruce should've dressed himself as a cat too, it would've been cute.
But anyway, nice story!
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
let me put it cheer leader style

give me an L give me an O give me a V give me an E and you got l..ove l...ove love love and LOVE

*yaaa cheerleader pony tail flip*
readerchick6 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Thats sweet! Just one question: Whay a Kitten?
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
oh ...my...Gosh... THAT WAS SO CUTE! this was adorable and no it did not come of as slash at all I even did that with my parents when I had a nightmare it was so cute awwwwww ok cutesy time over keep on writing this was great!.

~Windstorm~ or ~Moons Wolf~
anakinlove chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
that was a great story, really loved it. i love the way you wrte. it isn't like its being forced out, it jsut sort of comes natural. i still have problems with that sometimes.
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aw. i liked this one. okay i like all of them. i feel sorta bad for Alfred though. he has to do alot. *shrugs* well i guess thats why he;s the butler. loved the story!
revengepending1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
yay robin with cat ears, too cute! lol you gotta tell how trick or treatin whent, where did they go who said what, etc...
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
INSANELY ADORABLE! X3

LOVE IT!

XOXOXOXOXO,

Sayuki-chan
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Another very cute story. When I entered the characters Batman and Robin I thought I'd get adventure stories, but alas I'm getting mostly fluffy stories. But they're so cute I suppose that's ok.

Wildfire
JA-9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Cool story! But if you like Dick and Bruce fatherson stuff then read the story 'mending shattered wings' by lilandriss! Its an really good story with lots of fluff in it!
Nikalian88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
...

Did you dress Robin up as Mitso?
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Awwies, that was sweet. They should have met Catwoman, though; with Robin dressed up as a kitten, that would have been interesting.
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007