Reviews for Harry Potter and the Half Aed Job
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
(giggle!snort) So much love. Wow, it's been a long time-which was a great excuse to reread the first chapter too, though I still remember some of it. Like the 'Fre-eench' bits :D Happy to say, I think the second chapter lived up to it pretty well. (grins over the Terry Pratchett reference and cackles over all rampant the HarryDraco-ness... and the snakes. Poor snakes! Squak, it's cruelty to animals! XD)
chawley and lowla chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
REVIEWER: I'm American! And me and mah krew want a sequelzilla muthu-effa!

But really, how can you go wrong with a fic where the creepy-seeming old men really are creepy old men? Kuddos to you (is that how the phrase goes?).
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Holy flipping hockey pucks on a marmalade-colored wig m,ade out of roadkill!

*starts singing*

Yay! I said something exclamatory without being profane! Hooray for me!

*stops singing*

*looks nervously around*

No one saw that, right? Good, good.

/I'm/ relieved.

Anyway, this is a really funny parody, which is a rare beauty in a world chock full of unfunny parodies.

You know what they should do?

They should have the parody police- writers who go on look at various parodies, and delete the ones that are not sufficiently funny.

I'll bet at least two fifths of the two hundred million, sevety-nine thousand, eight hundred and forty-three (approximate number) Harry Potter fanfictions would be deleted.

And we would all be happier about it.

I wish I could write more, but it's past ten and I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow to catch my bus for school. Yeah; I'm not really used to it yet, and sleep is my friend.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling and incoherent mess I've left.

-seri
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
! XDD ...I'm better now, just a little spontaneous combustion, it happens every once in a while. What's sad is, I liked the book - well, as long as Snape somehow isn't /really/ evil; if he is, there will be hate mail involved, evil gleam - but I still LOVED this. Because you're THAT funny. HOMG. *worship, grovel, etc.* I think my absolute fav. bit might be "FLEUR: Fre-e-e-e-ench! RON: Gah-h-h-h-h-h-h" but it's awfully hard to say. All the rap-ish-ness is da bomb, too. I will CRY if you don't continue this, preferably sooner than later, seriously. Heh, thanx for the reviews, btw :D
She-Who-Loves-Chocolate-To-A-Fault chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This is the most rocking thing since the invention of peanut butter. Please keep writing. I will look at it fo'eva yo...

Ok, I'm bored. I'll go off and listen to random-ass music.