Reviews for Happy Halloween
alexa-catta123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I loved it. do not change anything!
mystic soilder chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
I loved it.
Sora4801 chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
nice...but i still like sora/usa better! you should of done a whole fic on this! it makes me want to read one!
MoonFace01 chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
haha, that was fast...*sweatdrop* welp, it was short, sweet, and cute! i liked it alot!
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
wow, this is good so far, please update again soon!
Cygnea chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
The first KH crossover I've read since beating KHII, and you can't believe how much I've been adoring this crossover since I got the game.

This is a very cute, light piece, which I appreciate; for some reason I always think any relationship in this crossover would come out vaguely bittersweet. It's nice to see everyone paired up and happy at the end.

I really like Riku's line: “I would’ve come for you first, but I knew you were safe.” Summed up his feelings very nicely, I think.

Good job. :)
Jenbunny chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
All Mushy and Cute _ .. sorry I couldn't get around to reading this last night. I was on candy duty and had what seemed like tons of trick or treaters at my door. Anyway ... I haven't really played Kingdom Hearts yet, but I've wanted to for so long. I really enjoyed this little story.
K chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Happy Halloween and great story, I loved it. V
Sora4801 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Nice but...I prefer Sora/Usagi. But nice job anyways! Have a happy Halloween!
K chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great chapter, please update soon. V
samisweet chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Sloppy? What do you mean sloppy? It's great! As can be expected from you, of course. Imagine my pleasure when I return to FFN for the first time in weeks (maybe a month?) and find that you've updated XD Yayness! I really liked it. You carried Usagi's character well throughout the entire piece; her nervousness and insecurity is a crucial role in her part in the manga and the anime. Great job! On a different note, how's your life been going the past few months? I haven't been keeping in touch with anyone; it really sucks. School's really bringing me down and I find about ten to fifteen minutes a day to myself, so I've been developing a paragraph or two for certain stories. I hope you find a little more time on your hands and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Till then!

XOXO: samisweet

P.S. Happy halloween! I can't go trick or treating this year :( It sucks, even though I'm young enough to go, lol. Too much homework and studying. School should be illegal on the day following halloween.