Reviews for Why I Don't Mind Halloween
Ann chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Poor Kaiba I too had mono when I was in School once I think you got it right the was Kaiba was feeling that had I felt. And Yugi and his friend coming by to see Kaiba funny and the helmet that Kaiba forgot he had. BUT I THINK IT'S NICE THAT KAIBA EVEN WHEN HAD MONO HE STILL PUT HIS LITTLE BROTHER MOKUBA FRIST I CAN SEE WHY IN THE SHOWS MOKUBA IS ALWAY BY SETO SIDe! I think that what Kaiba wouldn't done in the show He's the BEST BIG BROTHER IN THE SHOW WITH JOEY BEING NEXT AFTER KAIBA!
Faerie Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Mokuba ignores me, grinning at the visitors at the door. “See, I summoned the Blue Eyes White Dragon!”

HAHAHAH! *ROFL* That is freaking priceless! Very adorable. :]
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
That was absolutely adorable! Funny, too! I loved how Seto walked to the door with that helmet on his head, and the little thing he thought about Yugi adding the 'resistance is futile'. The Kaiba brothers are so cute, though. I love their interaction in this fic. They're in character, but they are still so loving towards eachother.
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very good. I enjoyed this! :D Laughed aloud at the Borg references, btw. Witty!

Poor Kaiba. He'd be feeling like nine miles of rough road - I don't blame him for retreating behind his computer. I think you did a very good job holding true to his character, plus a tender moment between the brothers is always a pleasure to read. Their final comments were particularly nice. :)

Nothing to say re: costumes, sorry. I outgrew the trick-or-treating years ago (but, we won't say how many). Hope you had a good Hallowe'en.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is one cute story. It shows just how much Seto really does love his brother...Good Job Oh yeah, Happy Halloween...
Kitt Chaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was darling! Everyone was perfectly in character, especially Seto and Mokuba.

"Sometimes that group seems more like the Borg than anything. I imagine Yugi concluding a friendship speech with ‘Resistance is futile’, and shake my head."

This was simply brilliant! Now, I can very much see Seto secretly enjoying Star Trek: The Next Generation, thanks to your story.

Thank you so much for writing it!
Chibi's Sister chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Sweet as candy, except without the empty calories. It was a really cute moment. Well done.