Reviews for The Queen's Visit
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I always loved this.
SoulReaperRitsuka chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
It's sad there aren't many stories staring Queen Serenity and Usagi. I love the whole idea of Usagi question who she is.

Cute idea. This was very well written. It's a beautiful piece for Queen Serenity and her darling daughter. Nicely done, you did a wonderful job writing this. Thank you for sharing and posting it here.
Sailor Stella chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ah how sweet and sad at the same time. It would be hard for a childen to understand anything that big. But its cute.
xeaphon chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I love family moments. Great job.
XRoseThornX chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
No fair. I've been watching Sailor Moon for ten years and can't figure out how to get the odangos, but after ONE NIGHT Usagi can? P. Adorable. It was a VERY cute idea and I loved it. Like...I can't even explain how cute it was. Loved it ]
etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was a cute little one shot. I especially liked how you ended with Usagi's nighttime visit with Queen Serenity being the reason why she started wearing her unique hairstyle.
mae-E chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
this was a bittersweet story. sad but sweet at the same. you did a good job!
Starlit Warrior chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Ah, how sweet! God Bless!
aserene chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
that was awesome! I love it! I so adore Queen Serenity stories but these make me soo happy. You never get a lot of Queen Serenity and her daughter at a young age...I love it!
Richforce chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great job
Midnight chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Your stories are truly a treasure that not many appreciate. The adorable story lines having to do with Usa and chibiusa or Usa and Queen Serenity are some of the stories that can be very touching and warms the heart of the reader. It also gives a little insite into Queen Serenity, who has very few stories written with her and young Serenity in them. If nothing else, I look forward to reading future stories and have read most of your other ones.
Myosotis13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Swet! Great backstory to why Usagi has her hair in odangos;)!

Myosotis
Chikyuuhime chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
that was so sweet! i loved it!